Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #2271
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 46,843
Liked 6975 Times on 5900 Posts
Likes Given: 1137

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComcastWineRookie View Post
No it's not, it's just your retarded ass reading it.
Every thread needs a grammar nazi.


AZ_IPA is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #2272
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 8,359
Liked 427 Times on 322 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Default

That definately gets top line on the resume… Grammer Nazi on this thread.



When you're applying for the managers job at 'Arseholes R Us'

(FWIW I think either Rick or the Rook would qualified for the job even without that bit of resume polish.)


PTN


__________________
Coming soon to a driveway near you, Masstoberfest.
paulthenurse is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #2273
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 46,843
Liked 6975 Times on 5900 Posts
Likes Given: 1137

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
That definitely get's top line on the resume'… Grammar Nazi for this thread.

When you're applying for the manager's job at 'Arseholes R Us'...
Good point.
AZ_IPA is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #2274
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norton, MA
Posts: 11,585
Liked 502 Times on 412 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

Fkin' Kaiser Malt. That's funny.
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.
Cape Brewing is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #2275
homebeerbrewer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
homebeerbrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Home, where the beer is., Taxachusetts
Posts: 1,995
Liked 92 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
That definately gets top line on the resume… Grammer Nazi on this thread.



When you're applying for the managers job at 'Arseholes R Us'

(FWIW I think either Rick or the Rook would BE qualified for the job even without that bit of resume polish.)


PTN
AZ, you missed one...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
My taint is sore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaRules View Post
... I just threw up on my wife.
homebeerbrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #2276
nhwrecker
Senior Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
nhwrecker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 546
Liked 67 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Just got Back from San Diego. Hit 5 Breweries, including Stone, Ballast Point, Mission, and Port/Lost Abbey. Did brewery tours at the first two - beers were great, tours were OK, not too informative. I got to Stone Brewery early on Sunday, April 1st, to get in on the first tour and then on to something else. Turns out that morning they were releasing 1 case of 2007 Russian Imperial Stout, so I was able to get one bottle of that as well. Beers out there are awesome - they have almost 50 breweries in the greater San Diego area, and a ton of brew bars that carry quite a few taps. I even was able to get a few bottles of these to bring home...
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pliney_elder2.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	55543  
nhwrecker is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #2277
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norton, MA
Posts: 11,585
Liked 502 Times on 412 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default

Stone is a pretty sweet place huh? That's a gorgeous set-up
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.
Cape Brewing is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #2278
modernlifeisANDY
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
modernlifeisANDY's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 554
Liked 25 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhwrecker View Post
Just got Back from San Diego. Hit 5 Breweries, including Stone, Ballast Point, Mission, and Port/Lost Abbey. Did brewery tours at the first two - beers were great, tours were OK, not too informative. I got to Stone Brewery early on Sunday, April 1st, to get in on the first tour and then on to something else. Turns out that morning they were releasing 1 case of 2007 Russian Imperial Stout, so I was able to get one bottle of that as well. Beers out there are awesome - they have almost 50 breweries in the greater San Diego area, and a ton of brew bars that carry quite a few taps. I even was able to get a few bottles of these to bring home...
I'm super jealous. My wife and daughter were just out in Portland and she tried to get me a bottle of Pliny but it was sold out everywhere. Of course, she did send me a picture of her out at a restaurant enjoying a bottle of it... that bitch.

She DID get few a few bottles of Ninkasi, though!
__________________
Columbia Brewing | Plymouth, Massachusetts
columbiabrewing AT gmail DOT com

ON TAP
Empty kegs

FERMENTING
Nothing

ON DECK
Finishing my RIMS panel!
modernlifeisANDY is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #2279
ComcastWineRookie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ComcastWineRookie's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Methuen, MA, Massachusetts
Posts: 847
Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 126

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernlifeisANDY View Post
I'm super jealous. My wife and daughter were just out in Portland and she tried to get me a bottle of Pliny but it was sold out everywhere. Of course, she did send me a picture of her out at a restaurant enjoying a bottle of it... that bitch.

She DID get few a few bottles of Ninkasi, though!
At least you wife would drink it, my wife would turn her head to it
ComcastWineRookie is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #2280
DakotaRules
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DakotaRules's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Melrose, MA
Posts: 1,719
Liked 40 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Default

I would rather mine not drink it and buy it for me.


DakotaRules is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official 2009 NHC meetup thread olllllo California HomeBrew Forum 0 05-11-2009 06:07 PM
The Official 2007 GABF Thread dblvsn Colorado HomeBrew Forum 95 10-23-2007 04:14 PM
Official Dixie Cup 2007 Thread EdWort Texas HomeBrew Forum 9 10-22-2007 08:29 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS