Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's time to wish you Merry Christmas!
Christmas Red.png

I opted to go with some non brew specific labels since my canning will be only small runs of multiple beers for special occasions.. didnt want to have to order new labels for each beer. They will be used more like crowlers from a brewery and I'll write the beer/abv with a sharpie.. here are a couple I threw together this week.

Also where is everyone getting these printed? I have looked at a few sites but not sure I wanna spend as much as I'm seeing them priced..

Attachments

• preview.jpeg
    preview.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 0
  • label.jpeg
    label.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
I opted to go with some non brew specific labels since my canning will be only small runs of multiple beers for special occasions.. didnt want to have to order new labels for each beer. They will be used more like crowlers from a brewery and I'll write the beer/abv with a sharpie.. here are a couple I threw together this week.

Also where is everyone getting these printed? I have looked at a few sites but not sure I wanna spend as much as I'm seeing them priced..
I got mine from Stomp for 25% or 30% off during a Black Friday sale. They were still way more expensive than I wanted to spend, but whatevs. I even priced out blank labels and printing them myself, and that wasn't really much cheaper.

Between cans and labels, my packaging costs more than the beer itself for most brews. But it looks really flashy when I give it to folks, and most of my beer is served on draft, so it's more of an occasional cost rather than a constant brewing cost.

Tell me, please, the meaning of bearded guy - i can't tell is it a christian or hindu inspiration.

Inspiration? Looks kinda hindu-holy-man to me! But per the movie it is from? Definitely christian!
The movie is "Monty Python's Holy Grail", and if you've never seen it, you should!
And the reason it's on my label? To give a hint to people who can't remember where the "birds flying around with coconuts" joke came from.

Last edited:
Back