I just finished up my BETA version of a brewing timer for the Android Platform.
- Create, save, load, and delete Recipe Profiles.
- Each Recipe Profile can contain events for all brewing processes that need to timed.
- Brew Timer can sound an alarm and/or vibrate when an event needs your attention.
- Events can be added, edited, or removed while the the timer is running, in case an event needs to be altered.
- Color-coding of individual event entry's time left lets you quickly determine how soon an event will trigger.
- Timer can be paused and resumed at any time.
I started designing a a fun project back in August. My wife and I had twins in May so the timeline dragged out a bit but I'm at a point where I want some people to take a look and tell me what they think. Right now it's in BETA. I'm adding some more features right now and should have an update to the Android Market in a few days.
Again, I did this for fun because it fit a need I had. I'll be continuing to work on it and add feature as time allows (Making the UI prettier is my first priority!) If just one of you find it useful, I would be totally psyched. If you want to contact me with ideas, concerns or criticism you can do it through the forums here or use the developer email address found in the Market on your phone. Thanks for your time and enjoy.
Also, I am not affiliated with the Brew Timer App for the iPhone (http://brewtimer.appmark.it/
) but if you do have an iPhone, it looks like a great app.