What point do you decide this is the best thing to do.... - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > What point do you decide this is the best thing to do....

Old 02-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Beerrific

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Georgia
Liked 55 Times on 47 Posts

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/...-assault-case/

Pretty much the funniest turn of events ever....
Quote:
Tiffany testified that she left her water bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

“I had a hunch that’s what it was, but I wouldn’t dream in a million years that’s what it was,” she said.

After being transferred to the company’s office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6. Up to that point, she had been more careful with her water, dumping it when she left, she said.

Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that’s what she had tasted at work.

“At the time, I had no idea how else to figure out what this was,” she testified.
Do you think she had a tasting panel?
I would probably just stop letting the bottle out of my sight, hidden cameras, get a new job, etc.

I mean, you have to testify to this in court (public record) to get the guy convicted I guess. But I sucks to have it printed all over the internet a long with a big picture of the woman. It was in poor taste for CBS to do so (pun intended).

Old 02-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3511 Times on 3325 Posts

I'm guessing they'd have to have her permission to put her picture in the article. Although I have no idea why she'd agree to it.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.

Old 02-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
Bensiff

Recipes 

Mar 2008
, Washington, the state
Liked 397 Times on 315 Posts

That's an off flavor I wouldn't admit to knowing even if I was female

Old 02-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
SpanishCastleAle

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Central Florida
Liked 36 Times on 36 Posts

A young, budding president of the sjcp.
Early brewers were primarily women, mostly because it was deemed a woman's job. Mesopotamian men, of some 3,800 years ago, were obviously complete assclowns and had yet to realize the pleasure of brewing beer.- Beer Advocate

Old 02-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
GoldMiner

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

Am I the only one who think she's kind of hot?

Old 02-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
Jim Karr

Recipes 

Dec 2005
SW Michigan..Bangor/Covert area
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Very hot, sir!

"God is great, beer is good, people are crazy." Some country artist