Thank you HBT - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Thank you HBT

Old 02-23-2011, 04:53 AM   #1
Jan 2009
Puyallup, WA
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

So here is me using this forum for venting (again).....

SWMBO came in tonight (as she does most nights) in a bad mood. Tuesdays and Thursdays are her long days. She goes right from work to class so she basically is out of the house from 7am to 8pm. I can understand that. The army has me working from 6 to between 5 and 6 every day. Not even a hello came out of her mouth before she started bitching that I didn't take out the trash. Mind you I know I didn't take it out b/c we have pick up every other week, and wanted to ask her if this was the week before I took the bin to the curb. Apparently I should have been on top of this according to her. She claimed that "I shouldn't have to remind you when pick up is." Fair enough, but in my defense we have just moved into our new home, and I lived here a grand total of 1 week out of the last 7 (the army send me to GA for the other 6 weeks). Still, it's not like the grabage man came and went, and we have to deal with a full bin for another 2 weeks! She;'s just in a bad mood and like always if she is not happy no one else can be.

Thank you for the sympathetic ears
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind
- Humphrey Bogart

My Keezer Build

My Kegbot Over 1000 pints poured!

Old 02-23-2011, 07:02 AM   #2
Sep 2008
West Richland, WA, WA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

This, my friend, is why God invented beer.. My wife gets on my **** too, and usually about the trash, but I have no excuse.. At least you do... Geeze, lay off the man!
Tap 1- JubelAle Clone
Tap 2- Evening Bite Pale Ale
Tap 3- Twilight Clone
Tap 4- Dicks Danger Ale Clone

"Today I felt like burning some calories....So I found a fat kid and set him on fire"