On 8/28/2010 I brewed up my first ever sour. It was a Flanders Red out of Jamil's book. O.G. came in at 1.057. I used 1 package of Wyeast 1056 on each carboy with an appropriate starter. I racked both carboys into a secondary on 9/20/2010 with a gravity reading of 1.016 (i know, I went to long in the primary). I added 1 1/2 packages of Roselaire blend to each carboy. Here we are today, and one of the carboys really hasn't done much in the pellicule department. Took another reading last week and moved the carboys into a warmer enviornment (72-74 degrees). Hydrometer reading came in at 1.010 The hydromter tastings were out of this world, from the carboy without any pellicule. I'll take another hydromter reading in another 3 weeks, and if it doesn't drop from 1.010, I'm going to bottle it. So, think this sour will carb up, or am I going to have to add a little bit of yeast. This is my first sour, and I want all the bottles to carb up seeing how good the hydromter samples tasted, come Spring, this beer will be out of this world.
P.S.- And yes, I searched before I posted a question on such a general question. Only thread I could find was not relative to my situation.