No bubbles?! - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > No bubbles?!

Old 12-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #21
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Dublin (No, not that Dublin)
Liked 271 Times on 209 Posts

Besides, none of you have ANY idea how to play the RDWHAHB game, the faux pas here was not in suggesting to search the forum it was in the clear and direct answer to the question.

It's like I'm dealing with a bunch of NOOBS here!!!!
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 12-30-2011, 09:29 PM   #22
ChandlerBrewery
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Broomfield, Colorado

A courteous explanation for the Noob: The saying "Relax, Don't Worry. Have A Home Brew" comes from a man named Charlie Papazian. He's was, and is, a big influence on Home Brewing movement. He coined this phrase in his book "The Complete Joy of Home Brewing".

-Psychostick Song

Old 12-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #23
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.

Recipes 

Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBrewery View Post
A courteous explanation for the Noob: The saying "Relax, Don't Worry. Have A Home Brew" comes from a man named Charlie Papazian. He's was, and is, a big influence on Home Brewing movement. He coined this phrase in his book "The Complete Joy of Home Brewing".
Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

Will someone in the know please jump in on this and help me out?!?!!
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 12-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #24
Butter
Recipes 

Oct 2011
Washington, PA
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Is ChandlerBreweru wrong? I thought it was Charlie P who coined it in his book? Do tell Shooter

Old 12-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #25
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.

Recipes 

Dec 2008

His answer isn't how you play this game. I'm not trying to be an EAC here. Ask SWMBO, I'm normally a good guy.

I'm just trying to make you better forum members!

Old 12-30-2011, 10:22 PM   #26
bluemoose

Recipes 

Jun 2011
, Vermont
Liked 255 Times on 192 Posts

Wait, RDWHAHB isn't the roman numeral for 2012? Crap, now in need to explain my new years cards!

Old 12-30-2011, 10:22 PM   #27
bluemoose

Recipes 

Jun 2011
, Vermont
Liked 255 Times on 192 Posts

Shooter, you are an EAC!