Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Falconer's Flight Hops

Old 02-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
Fid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Falconer's Flight Hops

My LHBS recommended I use some Falconer's Flight Hops for dry hopping my IPA after telling them I was looking for something with nice strong, citrusy aroma.

Just curious about everyone's experience with using these now that they've been out long enough that I'd assume someone is drinking a pint of something they brewed them with while they're reading this. Anyone have any guesses as to what the blend is likely composed of?

Old 02-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
SumnerH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 26 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 5

http://www.probrewer.com/vbulletin/s...ad.php?t=19667

Quote:
"Hopunion LLC Falconer's Flight™ is a proprietary pellet blend comprised of many of the Northwest's most premier hop varieties including the highly acclaimed Citra™, SimcoeŽ, and Sorachi Ace along with experimental hops and numerous other NW varieties."
Bottled: Number 8 (Belgian Strong Dark Ale), Eternale (Barleywine), Ancho Villa (Ancho/pasilla/chocolate/cinnamon RIS), Oak smoked porter (1/2 maple bourbon oaked, 1/2 apple brandy oaked)