Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > beer calculus
Old 02-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default beer calculus

hunting through beer calc... and it has just about everything imaginable. however, it doesnt have tapioca extract.... lame

Old 02-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Liked 2912 Times on 1715 Posts
Likes Given: 3534

No problem... Just email and ask him to put it in for you. If you can get the fermentability info for him that would make it easier. Often he can make the changes within a couple hours after you email him. I recon about a half dozen ingredients were added because of emails from me, back when I used to use it.
Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew
Old 12-04-2011, 04:11 AM   #3

tapioca syrup is almost identical to rice syrup in terms of fermentability. i used that when brewing a beer with tapioca syrup and it came out exactly, to the 1000th place, on the dot of the predicted og.