She's already been brewed.
Fortunately, the alpha's were not correct on my recipe. I had used the numbers listed on my LHBS's website, but when I actually picked things up, the %'s were different (actual %'s were slightly lower on all hops types.)
ACTUAL HOP TYPES AND SCORES
1 oz Galena (11%) @ 60 minutes
2 oz NB (7%) @ 45 minutes
1 oz EK (3.3%) @ 30 minutes
1 oz Cascade (7.3%) @ 15 minutes
Anyway, I plugged it into the Beer Recipator's spreadsheet and it came out at 63 IBUs. According to the recipator's style guide, this is a little over the high range of IBUs for this style of beer (range is 40 to 60), but it's kind of close.
One STUPID mistake I made will reduce the bitterness more (but also flavor and % alcohol); when I dumped my wort into my bottling bucket (I use the bucket to cool with ice and then rack to the carboy) I had the @&^%$# spigot open. I must have lost about 2 pints of my 2.5 gallon boil right onto the floor before I saw what was up and closed the spigot. I ended up replacing this lost liquid with water.
So, that should bring it down some more. I just hope I didn't make a bitter and watery beer.
I'll have to taste it before I rack to the secondary next weekend. If it's still too bitter and/or watery, I might have to add some boiled extract or sugar to sweeten and get more alcohol and get back some of the flavor I lost in the spill.