Chugger Pumps - Just Awesome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapHeap2000

Reaction score
So, My March pump died and I wanted to try the Chugger Pumps. They didn't have whole units on sale on Ebay, so I just ordered the Stainless Steel Pump Head. It is a well made, beautiful pump. Well worth the $45 with shipping.

I went to install it on my motor and low and behold, my pump was not the March 809 everyone knows and loves. (I was cheap when I set up my system and used a not so temperature tolerant variety). Needless to say, I needed a ne mounting bracket. I work for a fab shop and could have made one, but instead, I called the guys at Chugger and asked if I could buy part 109829 - Motor Connecting Bracket. He said he never had to sell individual parts before and that he would throw one in a box for me and send it my way free of charge. How often does that happen today?

The guys at Chugger Pumps are just awesome. What great customer service.

Thanks millions.

Have to say, I am just a homebrewer and not a very good one at that and have no affiliation with their company. Just wanted to publically say thanks.

He is a very generous guy. Not long ago he rewarded many of us with free Chugger pumps. Going to be using it in the next few months so I can finally compare to the March units that I know and love/hate.

The guys at Chugger Pumps are just awesome. What great customer service.
+1

I contacted them a couple of weeks ago about purchasing a Chugger from them. They told me the best they could do was to throw in a stainless chugger head for free if I bought a March 809 from them. So I did! Gotta say that was totally awesome of them. Orderd it late wednesday night, got it by 3:00 pm on friday, plus shipping was FREE!

Just pulled the trigger on a chugger, these guys are amazing! Super support and service

Back