What did you do this weekend? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > What did you do this weekend?

Old 02-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
thisgoestoeleven
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Fair Haven, VT
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thony14 View Post
So what Pieces did they Play?
They played the Schumann Piano Concerto in A, Wagner's Tannhauser overture, and the Bartok "Music for Strings, Percussion, and Celesta." It was a phenomenal performance.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #12
humann_brewing
More Humann than human
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
the sun
Liked 328 Times on 324 Posts

Sat, did taxes, cleaned the house up and bit, drank some beer, started the smoker up at 11PM with some pulled pork on it. Sun, pulled pork off at 11AM, foiled and put in cooler to rest until pulling it at 1PM in time for SB party, eat, drank and watched SB with many friends.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #13
Acoma
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Peoria, AZ
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Friday grilled some carne asada with my brother in law and wifes family and tried out a bunch of beers off my wish list. Including: Bells Ordell, Bells Two Hearted, Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Deschutes Obsidian, Firestone Walker Union Jack, Mendocino Black Hawk Stout, and North Coast Pranqster and some others (Deschutes was by far the best out of all of them).

Sat woke up really late from the craft brew fest the night before. Took my son to Grandpas house and visited then went and put a bid on a home.

Sunday got up early went to the store to make bfast and bought food for the game. Hung out watched the game with my son and had a North Coast Old Rasputin from my craft brew pack. Shockingly, was not feeling it. I'd take a Stone RIS over it any day of the week. Made some killer nachos for me and the wife. Watched the rest of the dull game with my newborn and started falling asleep. Went to bed. The end.