S.S. Shanks back in stock.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, your four inchers are inside my keezer right now, and it's just so right....

*Sorry, it's Friday, and I'm on my fourth beer!*

Mick,
Your so dirty, I hope they serve you well!

They're snugly perfect, and if I do it right, they give me this awesome liquid I just can't help but swallow.

(Jesus, I've lived in San Francisco too long, it's starting to rub off on me!)

(Wait! When I say "rub off" I don't mean... ah, never mind!)

Dammit ......... I was searching far and wide for 3" stainless shanks a week ago. Already got them though. Had to pay more.

Just picked up four. I am slowly piecing things together for my keezer. :rockin:

$19 ea for 4 X 3-1/8" stainless shanks........... I feel hosed now seeing your price on them. I knew I was overpaying but nobody had this size in stainless and I didn't want to wait as my keezer tower was built and just awaiting the final kegging parts.

Anyways, great prices!

Are you still offering the price for these currently? Im about to make a purchase 4 4inch shanks and 4 Perlick 525 SS Faucet. Let me know. Im ready to pull the trigger on these!!

Back