Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Techniques > Visual Reference Charts for Beer Styles and Yeast - Part II

Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
pelipen
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 59 Times on 43 Posts

Cool. One thought and one request:
Thought: It would be neat if the bar on the SRM chart for each style, matched the section of the gradient as the reference gradient. Not a solid color, a snippet of the gradient above.
Request: How about Volumes of CO2 by style?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #12
foodplusbeer
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I know I'm a bit late on this, the charts are awesome, but do you have all of this data in a spreadsheet form? I'm a numbers guy...

Old 02-24-2012, 01:46 AM   #13
Hop
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

I ended up investigating a bunch of stuff related to bitterness and chartified most of this data...

http://www.madalchemist.com/relative_bitterness.html

The Google doc with the style data is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2a0xpUkE#gid=0

Old 02-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
foodplusbeer
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks Hop! Great spreadsheet - exactly the type of thing i'm looking for. I'm trying to pull together a lot of data to make a Brew Spreadsheet that will do a lot of things similar to regular beer software, but also allow for a lot more customization. It should also be a good tool for learning how different metrics/ratios are calculated. I can post it when its done.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #15
Oktober
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Hey Folks,

We've added a few new charts to the collection, as well as added links to the high-res PDF's for all the charts.

Visual Brewing Charts by Lug Wrench

Take a look and leave us a comment with what you think.

Slainte!

-Okt