Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Finaly kegged!!!

Old 02-15-2007, 02:53 AM   #1
Kadmium
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Finaly kegged!!!

Ok guys.. be warned this is a 56k intensive post!!! : )

Well... I KEGGED MY FIRST THING TODAY! finaly out of bottling and into kegging...

So, I finaly got my Co2 rig and all my cornies and beer gun etc deliverd / bought / scavanged. The main part arrived today (the kegs) and seeing my Edworts Apfelwein was just aching to be kegged, I kegged it as my first thing.

That the Co2 bottle and reg waiting to go.

Thats my keg just waiting to be filled

Thats my beer gun!!!

and so, I kegged it all, without a hiccup (except drinking about a litre of the stuff when siphoning lol) but it all turned out great! burped the keg, everything went down fine! I am SOO happy about it, it just beats bottling sooo badly!

Thats the keg sitting in the fridge just chillin heheh. Once its cold I am gona carb it. Have not got a kegerator yet, but plan on building one soon!

Anyway, im happy about the results, and the procedure. Just need to wait for it to carb up so I can pull that first sweet drink!

Primary: Nierra Sevada

Carboy1: Sanitizer
Carboy2: Sanitizer

Kegged - Burnt down the Hause ale