Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Printing labels?
Old 01-31-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Liked 21 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Printing labels?

I'm ready, to label my first beer and I'm just wondering what you all do to print yours. Do you buy generic labels and print at home? If so, what labels do you buy? Thanks for any help

Primary: Nothing!
Drinking: It's Wedding Saison, Mosaic Single Hop Pale, Crystal Ave Milk Stout, Cut Day Pale Ale, Yooper's Oatmeal Stout (with some extra roast)
Old 01-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I just print mine off with a laser printer and stick them on with some good 'ole elmers glue.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
Legendary Influential Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1932 Times on 1802 Posts
Likes Given: 52846

+1 to ^^^^. I've also seen some people (Revvy) utilize a "tag" label that slips over the neck. That way, there is no need to remove labels/glue again after the bottles are emptied.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

My internet friends were making fun of my kegdolly and I took it out on Gary. - Ginger
Old 01-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Hang Glider
Beer Drinker
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Liked 171 Times on 133 Posts
Likes Given: 125

"presentation" paper - a tad thicker and better quality, on an inkjet printer - then a spray of krylon clear to protect from condensation. I tried the "milk-as-glue" trick, but it really doesn't work for me near as well as a simple glue-stick.