What are you drinking now? - Page 532 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > What are you drinking now?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #5311
Beezy
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,390
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl View Post
CONTINUE!!! I'm 2 bottles of wine in and a bottle of ORGasmic Ale and 2 pints of my home brew. I think you can step it up
Alright then, just poured a Dominion Oak Barrel Stout. If I drink long enough my wife will fall asleep and I can sneak in a cheap cigar.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:56 AM   #5312
SDCore
Recipes 
 
Jun 2011
San Diego, CA
Posts: 185
Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts


I NEED THAT ROGUE!!! lol
__________________
San Diego Home Brewer

Give a man a beer, he'll drink for the day.Teach a man to brew, he'll be drunk the rest of his life. -- Anonymous

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #5313
jvcjbl
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Houston, Texas
Posts: 927
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
Alright then, just poured a Dominion Oak Barrel Stout. If I drink long enough my wife will fall asleep and I can sneak in a cheap cigar.
So jealous. Now smokes here. My rule from SWMBO is "smoke when you want, just no kisses for 24 hours". I might be able to find my pipe she bought me..... then again the tobacco would be 3 years old. HA
__________________
Primary: Mohr Brewing Co. Belgian Dark Strong Ale.
Secondary: Empty
Tap # 1: Mohr Brewing Co. Robust Porter
Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #5314
jvcjbl
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Houston, Texas
Posts: 927
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCore View Post
I NEED THAT ROGUE!!! lol
It was good, the other GYO was meh at best. This was hoppy and nice.
__________________
Primary: Mohr Brewing Co. Belgian Dark Strong Ale.
Secondary: Empty
Tap # 1: Mohr Brewing Co. Robust Porter
Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #5315
Beezy
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,390
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl View Post
So jealous. Now smokes here. My rule from SWMBO is "smoke when you want, just no kisses for 24 hours". I might be able to find my pipe she bought me..... then again the tobacco would be 3 years old. HA
Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:45 AM   #5316
jvcjbl
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Houston, Texas
Posts: 927
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.
I have 2 bottles of wine and 3 bombers and possible 2 gallons of beer left. Since my last post I've refilled my pint twice. SWMBO is dealing with a hangover from lastnight so not drinking... me trying to get one started, but at too much pizza earlier and tolerant to alcohol apparently. HAHA
__________________
Primary: Mohr Brewing Co. Belgian Dark Strong Ale.
Secondary: Empty
Tap # 1: Mohr Brewing Co. Robust Porter
Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #5317
jvcjbl
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Houston, Texas
Posts: 927
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.
Refilling again, come on. I'm setting the pace
__________________
Primary: Mohr Brewing Co. Belgian Dark Strong Ale.
Secondary: Empty
Tap # 1: Mohr Brewing Co. Robust Porter
Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #5318
Beezy
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,390
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl

Refilling again, come on. I'm setting the pace
The wife is stiiiiillll up. This bitch don't sleep unless the sun is up I swear. I am making an epic sandwich here then I dunno. Not even sure I want to be up this late. Could keep drinking if I wanted to tho.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #5319
jvcjbl
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Houston, Texas
Posts: 927
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
The wife is stiiiiillll up. This bitch don't sleep unless the sun is up I swear. I am making an epic sandwich here then I dunno. Not even sure I want to be up this late. Could keep drinking if I wanted to tho.
Mine is watching Lifetime movies. It's 3:05am and she's all chipper when I walk out in the living room. I tell her "how's my 60" Pioneer Elite doing tonight for you with your lifetime movies"... FML!!!
__________________
Primary: Mohr Brewing Co. Belgian Dark Strong Ale.
Secondary: Empty
Tap # 1: Mohr Brewing Co. Robust Porter
Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #5320
Beezy
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,390
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts


Mine is staring at her nook. She is actually getting up to get double time in like 3 hours. Dumb ass. I give up. I got the kids...

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump