What are you drinking now? - Page 532 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > What are you drinking now?

Old 07-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #5311
Beezy
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl View Post
CONTINUE!!! I'm 2 bottles of wine in and a bottle of ORGasmic Ale and 2 pints of my home brew. I think you can step it up
Alright then, just poured a Dominion Oak Barrel Stout. If I drink long enough my wife will fall asleep and I can sneak in a cheap cigar.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:56 AM   #5312
SDCore
Recipes 

Jun 2011
San Diego, CA
Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts

I NEED THAT ROGUE!!! lol

Give a man a beer, he'll drink for the day.Teach a man to brew, he'll be drunk the rest of his life. -- Anonymous

Old 07-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #5313
jvcjbl
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Houston, Texas
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
Alright then, just poured a Dominion Oak Barrel Stout. If I drink long enough my wife will fall asleep and I can sneak in a cheap cigar.
So jealous. Now smokes here. My rule from SWMBO is "smoke when you want, just no kisses for 24 hours". I might be able to find my pipe she bought me..... then again the tobacco would be 3 years old. HA
Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

Old 07-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #5314
jvcjbl
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCore View Post
I NEED THAT ROGUE!!! lol
It was good, the other GYO was meh at best. This was hoppy and nice.
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Old 07-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #5315
Beezy
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl View Post
So jealous. Now smokes here. My rule from SWMBO is "smoke when you want, just no kisses for 24 hours". I might be able to find my pipe she bought me..... then again the tobacco would be 3 years old. HA
Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:45 AM   #5316
jvcjbl
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.
I have 2 bottles of wine and 3 bombers and possible 2 gallons of beer left. Since my last post I've refilled my pint twice. SWMBO is dealing with a hangover from lastnight so not drinking... me trying to get one started, but at too much pizza earlier and tolerant to alcohol apparently. HAHA

Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #5317
jvcjbl
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Refilling again, come on. I'm setting the pace

Old 07-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #5318
Beezy
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcjbl

Refilling again, come on. I'm setting the pace
The wife is stiiiiillll up. This bitch don't sleep unless the sun is up I swear. I am making an epic sandwich here then I dunno. Not even sure I want to be up this late. Could keep drinking if I wanted to tho.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #5319
jvcjbl
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Houston, Texas

Quote:
The wife is stiiiiillll up. This bitch don't sleep unless the sun is up I swear. I am making an epic sandwich here then I dunno. Not even sure I want to be up this late. Could keep drinking if I wanted to tho.
Mine is watching Lifetime movies. It's 3:05am and she's all chipper when I walk out in the living room. I tell her "how's my 60" Pioneer Elite doing tonight for you with your lifetime movies"... FML!!!

Old 07-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #5320
Beezy
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA

Mine is staring at her nook. She is actually getting up to get double time in like 3 hours. Dumb ass. I give up. I got the kids...