What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be a new hop variety. :cross:

Well, actually...

http://www.yakimavalleyhops.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=38660

View attachment 253067
View attachment 253069'11: Oxidation is immediately noticeable in aroma and flavor. Pours murky. Honey and cherry is still strong in the flavor, but is almost overpowered by oxidation.
View attachment 253072'12: Less oxidation than the '11. Pours slightly less murky. Strong cherry and honey.
View attachment 253074'13: No oxidation. Pours clear. There is definitely something funky in this one, plastic/bandaid.
View attachment 253075'14: My favorite of all four. Not too boozy. Overall, I'm very happy to have the chance to try this vertical. Thanks again Wobrien!! Now to finish four 11% beers. :D

#dar

Caught up from yesterday. A great day/night of snowboarding turned complete **** when someone stole my board off the rack at the end of the night. Gone for maybe 10 minutes finding my wife and poof. Pissed. This has been an expensive winter - speeding ticket on the last trip to VT, then sprained ankle, now this...

Hoping the ******** are stupid enough to put it right on CL or eBay and get caught. Or that they break a leg trying to ride it. Floccers...

New movie? I swear I heard of it, sounds so familiar :p
I feel like I've seen it over and over and over....

But not today. SWMBO started feeling puny and we missed it. Oh well. Time to make the guacamole. Soon it'll be beer o'clock!

Just finishing off a caff free Diet Pepsi.

Well, actually...

#dar

Caught up from yesterday. A great day/night of snowboarding turned complete **** when someone stole my board off the rack at the end of the night. Gone for maybe 10 minutes finding my wife and poof. Pissed. This has been an expensive winter - speeding ticket on the last trip to VT, then sprained ankle, now this...

Hoping the ******** are stupid enough to put it right on CL or eBay and get caught. Or that they break a leg trying to ride it. Floccers...
that sucks! I hope they get busted with other stolen property. is your name on it?

that sucks! I hope they get busted with other stolen property. is your name on it?

Nah, no name, or other super-specific identifying marks (stickers, etc). Filled out a report with the mountain, they'll send it to local police, etc. not expecting much.

Well, actually...

#dar

That stinks. That's why I always lock mine up. ****ing ********.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422821441.612465.jpg

An unspecified IPA,

IMG_5760.jpg

View attachment 253067
View attachment 253069'11: Oxidation is immediately noticeable in aroma and flavor. Pours murky. Honey and cherry is still strong in the flavor, but is almost overpowered by oxidation.
View attachment 253072'12: Less oxidation than the '11. Pours slightly less murky. Strong cherry and honey.
View attachment 253074'13: No oxidation. Pours clear. There is definitely something funky in this one, plastic/bandaid.
View attachment 253075'14: My favorite of all four. Not too boozy. Overall, I'm very happy to have the chance to try this vertical. Thanks again Wobrien!! Now to finish four 11% beers. :D

Hmm. The printed date on the one you marked '11 seems to say 2012?

Well, actually...

#dar

That sucks.

Another water. Hopefully that will get me over last night enough to crack one open.

Well, actually...

#dar

****ers! A compound fracture would probably be more expensive and painful for the ******* then getting caught.

Had one of my last few Nugget Smash. Unbelievable head retention in that one for some reason. Gave one to a friend. Said he wished I had a keg of it, that it was better than the $30 worth of stuff he just bought.

Treating myself to some Sofie.

Are there dates on the label I'm not aware of? These were marked and sent to me by Wobrien.

Having water. Beer later.
ABTs are looking good. Smoked over applewood. Just a quick trip under the broiler when I get home and they'll be good to go. :DView attachment 253290

Wow. Flocc you. And that's a double-pour flocc you.

Back