What are you drinking now? - Page 2240 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > What are you drinking now?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 05:11 AM   #22391
WYOBrews
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Kemmerer, Wyoming
Posts: 141
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by morticus

To each their own. That's the beauty of the vast selection of beers these days.
I totally agree! I didn't mean any offense.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #22392
morticus
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Posts: 292
Liked 99 Times on 53 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOBrews

I totally agree! I didn't mean any offense.
None taken. Life's to short to get your panties in a bunch over beer. I can generally find something to appreciate in most beers.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #22393
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
NordeastBrewer77's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 7,881
Liked 1084 Times on 788 Posts


Awwww
__________________
The Polk Street Brewery

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:20 AM   #22394
sublevel007
Recipes 
 
Jan 2013
Posts: 70
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by atimmerman88
My guess this brew by photo entry ----
It's a mystery
All I see is poop hole stout on the glass

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #22395
weirdboy
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 
 
May 2009
Los Angeles
Posts: 8,216
Liked 492 Times on 397 Posts


2012 Bigfoot



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130201_212356.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	98215

2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #22396
WYOBrews
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Kemmerer, Wyoming
Posts: 141
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by morticus

None taken. Life's to short to get your panties in a bunch over beer. I can generally find something to appreciate in most beers.
I hear you man! It's tough finding good beers where I live. Everyone is of the BMC crowd around here. I actually had to travel to Tahoe to find the DFH 90. I did enjoy it though! We are lucky enough to get nearly all if the Lagunitas, Oscar Blues, Sierra Nevada, and Odells beers around here if you're willing to travel an hour! Uinta Brewing is starting to kick out some descent beers too! I'm glad I make my own beer though. I hate traveling for it. I gotta say though, I really enjoy Oscar Blues Deviant Dales. That is a malty, in your face hoppy beer. Delicious!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:27 AM   #22397
morticus
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Posts: 292
Liked 99 Times on 53 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by WYOBrews

I hear you man! It's tough finding good beers where I live. Everyone is of the BMC crowd around here. I actually had to travel to Tahoe to find the DFH 90. I did enjoy it though! We are lucky enough to get nearly all if the Lagunitas, Oscar Blues, Sierra Nevada, and Odells beers around here if you're willing to travel an hour! Uinta Brewing is starting to kick out some descent beers too! I'm glad I make my own beer though. I hate traveling for it. I gotta say though, I really enjoy Oscar Blues Deviant Dales. That is a malty, in your face hoppy beer. Delicious!
Ya, I grew up in Rock Springs and Green River so I know what your talking about.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:33 AM   #22398
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
NordeastBrewer77's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 7,881
Liked 1084 Times on 788 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdboy View Post
2012 Bigfoot
Let's go Squatchin'.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1994.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	98216
__________________
The Polk Street Brewery

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

mcbaumannerb Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #22399
Whut
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Whut's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2009
Peoria, AZ
Posts: 9,348
Liked 1880 Times on 1720 Posts


Two Hearted Ale. Next up, perhaps a Hop Knot or a finger or two of scotch.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:36 AM   #22400
bottlebomber
 
bottlebomber's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Posts: 14,342
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts


Clearly that homosexual Nord didn't notice that I am chugging Surly like it's going out of style.. hey Nard, what do you want from here?

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump