What are you drinking now? - Page 1846 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > What are you drinking now?

Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #18451
jonmohno
Recipes 

Nov 2010
Corn, High Fructose Corn Fortress, IA
Liked 417 Times on 367 Posts

this:

Blank white snow stuff, its the end of the world drink and all that. Supercheezy too. Youll never be able to obtain it,ever. Its like whitewash in your face and will never be choked down. Just all over your face and not in your mouth,slightly gaging maybe,never down the gullet. +1 your mom.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #18452
ICWiener
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Northern Cali
Liked 109 Times on 95 Posts

Quote:
Maybe I'm just stressed out from being arrested this morning, but I don't think so.
If I had a nickel for everytime I said that...

I'm drinking a winter brew from Petrus. It's pretty good. Although I don't really know why I bought it. Don't care for the style all too much.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #18453
bottlebomber
Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordeastBrewer77
Got to partake is a Westy XII this evening at a home brew club meeting. Pretty good stuff, I don't get the hype though. It's a great quad, but just that, nothing else.
I'm going to be brewing a clone in a few days. It will be like the real Westy, except better and mine will cost about $50 for a 6 gallon batch.

NordeastBrewer77 Likes This 
Old 12-21-2012, 04:14 AM   #18454
WesleyS
Recipes 

May 2012
Liked 4216 Times on 2789 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber
First one. Really an amazing stout
That's a great beer!

Old 12-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #18455
morticus
Recipes 

Oct 2011
Liked 98 Times on 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordeastBrewer77
You could always send this guy over here the Deschutes The Abyss.
Just finished up a bottle of 2011 Abyss Reserve. Quite tasty!

Old 12-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #18456
WesleyS
Recipes 

May 2012
Liked 4216 Times on 2789 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber
I'm going to be brewing a clone in a few days. It will be like the real Westy, except better and mine will cost about $50 for a 6 gallon batch.
Then it won't be as good as the real thing everybody knows the more expensive the beer the better. Right?.......

Skeptidelphian Likes This 
Old 12-21-2012, 04:17 AM   #18457
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
I must have missed something.. Say what now?
Yeah, I got arrested this morning! I'm a hardened criminal now. Apparently it's not cool to try and get a throwing star through a TSA security checkpoint. Thing is, I completely forgot it was in my backpack and what usually happens in this situation is you say, "hey, my bad, keep the throwing star" and go about your business. But noooooooo. The TSA agent called the state police and after they interviewed me they determined I posed zero threat, which they relayed to their superiors and they were ready to let me go about my business. But apparently while this interview was going on the TSA dick who found it took a picture of the throwing star and sent it to mother f***ing Washington, D.C. so the head of TSA could look at it and give his opinion. So this prick says that something must be done which forces the cops' collective hand into arresting me as a formality and charging me with 'Tampering with airport security.' According to the arresting officer most cases like this get thrown out, so fingers crossed. Anyway, that's that story, back to drinking beer!

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 12-21-2012, 04:18 AM   #18458
mammothkraken
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Paradise City, Cascadia
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

You should've just gotten naked then and there like the guy here in Portland that TSA was messing with.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/19/travel...est/index.html

Old 12-21-2012, 04:20 AM   #18459
bottlebomber
Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyS

That's a great beer!
It really is. I have one more left after this, I'm gonna save it. I want to find a clone recipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyS

Then it won't be as good as the real thing everybody knows the more expensive the beer the better. Right?.......
No siree, my homebrew tastes like it was brewed by the Son of Man.

Man Nuke that sucks. Hopefully you can get it taken care of quickly and there won't be some obnoxious fine they pack you with.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:20 AM   #18460
lumpher
Recipes 

Jul 2009
texas
Liked 264 Times on 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebrewer View Post
Yeah, I got arrested this morning! I'm a hardened criminal now. Apparently it's not cool to try and get a throwing star through a TSA security checkpoint. Thing is, I completely forgot it was in my backpack and what usually happens in this situation is you say, "hey, my bad, keep the throwing star" and go about your business. But noooooooo. The TSA agent called the state police and after they interviewed me they determined I posed zero threat, which they relayed to their superiors and they were ready to let me go about my business. But apparently while this interview was going on the TSA dick who found it took a picture of the throwing star and sent it to mother f***ing Washington, D.C. so the head of TSA could look at it and give his opinion. So this prick says that something must be done which forces the cops' collective hand into arresting me as a formality and charging me with 'Tampering with airport security.' According to the arresting officer most cases like this get thrown out, so fingers crossed. Anyway, that's that story, back to drinking beer!
after reading this, my only woe was it was too cold to brew and use my new belma hops, so all in all, i have no room to complain at all