What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more to celebrate :D

ForumRunner_20131114_212732.png

Amandas raspwheaten. A raspberry beer i made for my lady. Came out pretty good. Pours a lot lighter if i leave the dregs in the bottle but the puree dregs gives it a little more raspberry kick!

image-1284963949.jpg

Ooooh I think I found a winning cider recipe but so far it's still not carbonated and the other I bottled the same day has been carbonated almost fully for 4 days.

What is this recipe? I just brewed my first cider yesterday. Just a really simple 1 gallon batch, but want to expand on cider knowledge and brewing in the future.

CliffMongoloid said:
How is this? I wanted to pick some up

Dude it's great. They use a different variety of wet hop every year. This year they used Mosaic and it came out amazing. If you buy it ASAP it should still be fresh. This can I just opened was still fresh in aroma and flavor.

TNGabe said:
Bad picture. Good beers. The struisse is oxidized a good bit, but I'm Into that.

Niceee. Enjoy your trip of good friends and epic beer. Though always good by themselves, one always amplifies the quality of the other when together.

Yeah definatly a good beer for a good cause! Think Ill have another TNGabe is in another league, sweet;)

ForumRunner_20131114_210450.jpg

Dave37 said:
Niceee. Enjoy your trip of good friends and epic beer. Though always good by themselves, one always amplifies the quality of the other when together.
Thanks! Yes, good beer is always better with a good friend.

Jp sobrehumano. Freaking excellent.

Average gravity saison fermented with wyeast 3725 beire de garde. Fruity and tart and delicious. Cloudy. But it's only a few days in the keg and has raw wheat in it. I used calypso late and I'm pretty sure the fruitiness is a combo of calypso and the yeast. Either way, I'll definately make more!!

What's up you fookers?! Thought I'd check in and let yinz know that I'm still alive. (Like you cared anyway) This project is wearing on me. Haven't had the money to buy beer here so I've been drankin bourbon and...well, just bourbon.

BLAM-O. Makers Mark.

So your time out there should be done before the year is out? Best of luck with the project and enjoy that time back home!

Coffee ... and relishing the fact that it is Friday! :ban:

I really have been liking the darker beer as of late. I used to hate them, but now they are growing on me :)

After a delicious home brewed Saison, APA and Belgio IBA, I'm having a night-cap of the famous Sierra Nevada Hoptimum.... All the way from Australia!

Coffee while working a little overtime before having to wake the kids, get them ready, drop them at school to come back home and do more work. Looking forward to this weekend, brewing Saturday and Sunday.

Coffee working for a while today to get the @sshats on task then off to surgery.

Good luck today. Coffee here too, working from home. Been off the brew for a couple days since I feel like I might be coming down with something, but might have to crack a few today.

But you'll need to get used to that feeling, right?

Too true! Once the brewhouse is in and we're pumping out 6bbl batches I can do more "quality assurance sampling" though :ban: I love working these events, it is awesome to share good beer with good people and get honest feedback from strangers who don't care about your feelings, especially when they enjoy your creation.

Back