What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Ill probably get another 4 pack. Love saint arnold to have competition now. They need to step up there game. Very tastey saison.

nizzle, ill put one in trade if it doesn't take forever. Also, I'm planning to go to jester king for their artirial rubiside release next week :)

Ok cool can't wait

Schlafly Pumpkin- I thought it was too cinnamony last year,maybe harsh a bit. So I aged a sixer of it. Having the 2013 version and I like it better,more nutmeg than cinnomon and almost a Southern Tier pumpking(not-quite) aroma taste.Seems like it has a bit of hoppiness also maybe. Smoother but with a bit more of an edgy light-carmalized bitter. 6 pack worthy for me this year,unlike last year buying 2 sixers without trying it only hearing the hype-never having it and being disapointed.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=143134&stc=1&d=1377052024
Drinking a Jubelale throwback, a rebrew of Deschutes jubelale 1998. Malt monster, so freakin good, I feel like it should be snowing right now.

P1010943.JPG

DisturbdChemist said:
I'm planning to go to jester king for their artirial rubiside release next week :)

I wish I could make it out there for that.
While you're there, grab me a glass you b@stard!
:p

DisturbdChemist said:
I might grab you one if the price is right lol.

Did you quote the wrong post? Are talking about the JK glass? I'll reimburse you for it. I don't know if I'll ever make it over there to get one myself. Come on, I have to drink the Weasel Rodeo out of a JK glass. You know you want to get me one. You know, I know, Jester King knows, your cats know, it's just what's supposed to happen. So just make it happen. ;)

Just had an arrogant bastard, debating on a homebrew before bed since i gotta drive to buffalo tm to pick my sister up at the airport

Did you quote the wrong post? Are talking about the JK glass? I'll reimburse you for it. I don't know if I'll ever make it over there to get one myself. Come on, I have to drink the Weasel Rodeo out of a JK glass. You know you want to get me one. You know, I know, Jester King knows, your cats know, it's just what's supposed to happen. So just make it happen. ;)

Ill make it happen. Just remind me next week. Still working out the details and getting a hotel room.

DisturbdChemist said:
Ill make it happen. Just remind me next week. Still working out the details and getting a hotel room.

Awesome. Thanks man. Did you already sign up to reserve your spot?
I was afraid this one would be a brewery only release. I'd love to be able to make it out there for it, but there's just no possible way.

Swarley88 said:
We are just about too 5000 posts on the alcoholics anonymous thread. :s

Is what would've been said in May 2011.
Or did you mean page

ForumRunner_20130820_234219.jpg

Highland Imperial Kashmir IPA. Again. After it put a hurtin on me last time, which suprised me. 10.2%, but goes down smooth.

Awesome. Thanks man. Did you already sign up to reserve your spot?
I was afraid this one would be a brewery only release. I'd love to be able to make it out there for it, but there's just no possible way.

Yea i already reserved a few bottles to pick up. Ill have a glass or two there when im there. Its going to suck to het rare releases now.

DisturbdChemist said:
Also, I'm planning to go to jester king for their artirial rubiside release next week :)

I'd like to get my hands on one of those. Let me know if you find yourself with an extra one to trade.

Oh man, Ive been storing my boat at my dad's place while I move, I was just challenged to spend the rest of the week without setting foot on land.

Packing up a keg of my petite saison and my Belgian pale. Maybe some brats, and a fishing pole. Challenge accepted.

Drinking a sample of my dad's quad

k_mcarthur said:
One is my famous Belgian Wit, the other is a new one; preprohibition lager made from 6-row and corn. I switch from one to the other!

That's definitely cool. historically accurate beer. Educational booze, it's a win win.

Back