After 3 weeks in primary and 3 weeks in the bottle, I'm proud to say that my 5th batch of beer is finally the one that I'm proud to had someone a bottle of and say "I made this."
My brother and I have worked very hard trying to get a recipe right, but they all had the same off flavor, so after searching the forum, I decided the problem may be my water.
This stuff is great, I took the recipe for "Dog Days of Summer Ale" and replaced some light extract with wheat extract as a poster in the thread suggested. This tastes like beer should, and just what I was expecting!!!
Thanks to everyone on this board who gave me the advice to make this brew great. My brother and I brewed a Pale Ale today, and I already know it's going to be great!!! Thanks everyone!!!! Wish I could give a bottle to all who responded to my endless requests for help, but I'm far too selfish for that!