Going to make this today.
Sent a partial recipe to the LHBS (sans base malt and hops). Didn't include the recipe name or anything else except the word "CDA". Got the bag back with "Should Have Worn a Rubber CDA" Sharpied into the side. Clearly, somebody recognized your recipe!
Problem is, I didn't plug it into BeerSmith before sending off the recipe, so I got the exact amount of specialty malt you specified here. Looks like you're building off 65% mash eff at 1.066, but I'm getting 78-80% at in the 1.060's and below. I'm going to keep it at the recipe as listed, but fully expecting this to hit 1.077 (75%) - 1.082 (80%) on my rig. If I were to dial it back to 1.066, it'd probably be far too malty.
It'll be a doozie at 7.6% - 8.1% ABV.
UPDATE: Scratch all the high-grav mess above. I realized that the LHBS gave me a bag of evenly-mixed grains at exactly 5#. Scaling the recipe in BeerSmith to 80% and 1.066, I hit:
1# 9.6 oz Carafa III
1# 9.6 oz Crystal 15
12.8 oz Special Roast
--- Total 4#
Scooped off exactly 1# of the mixture and will be (hopefully) putting it towards my re-brew of this.
Also, I'm out of US-05. Had hoped to brew this two weeks from now, after an LHBS run, but all of my other planned recipes take US-05 as well. Guess I'll be using Nottingham instead, as I have 9 packets on-hand.