I know, and it's obvious, I don't post here hardly at all, but I frequent mostly 4x4 forums and do a lot of business there. I home brewed a little bit and put together this brew set-up. I haven't brewed in over 2 years and don't see anytime in the future of doing so. Interest have changed, time, etc...
I'm selling everything!!!
This is a complete home brew brewing set-up. Everything you need to home brew is here, and then some. You can do extract or partial mash brewing.
List of equipment;
(1) 44qt Stainless Steel Brew Kettle (unused)
(1) 20qt(?) Stainless Steel Brew Kettle
(1) 50000 BTU Propane Burner (unused)
(1) Copper Tubing Wort Chiller
(1) 2.5 gallon Rubbermaid Partial Mash Tun
(2) 6 gallon Better Bottle carboys
(2) 5 gallon glass carboys
(1) 5 gallon Better Bottle carboy
(1) 5 gallon True Brew Bottling Bucket
(101) 22oz brown glass bottles
(1) 45 bottle drying tree
(1) Pump bottle rinse/sanitizer (attaches to top of bottle tree)
(2) Bottle cappers
(2) Pepsi style ball lock Corny kegs
(1) Ball lock dispensing spigot
(1) 5 pound CO2 cylinder
(1) CO2 regulator (needs gauges)
(misc) Carboy stoppers and airlocks, racking canes, grain bags, spoon, cleaning supplies, carboy bottle dryer, etc...I'm sure there's more.
There's probably over $750 - $800 worth of equipment here if you add it all up new.
Looking to sell the kit as a whole for $525 OBO
This is located in Ogden, UT. Not really wanting to ship just yet. Hoping to find local buyer.
PM or email me dfrazr at gmail dot com
Thanks for looking!!