I'm Drunk! - Page 11 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I'm Drunk!

Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #101
scrambledegg81
Flocculation Nation
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Los Osos, CA
Liked 40 Times on 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rycov View Post
get stiff drinks and drink them fast. you'll get a buzz, then promptly send your face to meet the floor.
Fixed.
Bombers/Growlers/Aging: The Abyss, Firestone 19th Anniversary Ale
Kegerator: sanitizer!
Coming Up: something spiffy, most likely

Old 06-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #102
scrambledegg81
Flocculation Nation

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Los Osos, CA
Liked 40 Times on 36 Posts

BTW--Stone Belgo-Anise IRS is f***ing delicious........and rather room-spinning-inducing...
Bombers/Growlers/Aging: The Abyss, Firestone 19th Anniversary Ale
Kegerator: sanitizer!
Coming Up: something spiffy, most likely

Old 06-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #103
brewmcq

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Houlton, ME
Liked 533 Times on 365 Posts

We're having a "Summer Solstice" Pub party.. the doors don't officially open for another 15 minutes, and I'm already quite pissed... :-D

LiG.

What do YOU want out of this hobby? It's your hobby. Do it the way YOU want to do it. Don't depend on the rest of us to tell you how to do it.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:20 AM   #104
r8rphan
Recipes 

Dec 2010
Shingletown, CA
Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts

I noticed that my neighbors were up late partying last night.. Nice lady.. I went over there today with a pitcher of some killer stone IPA clone homebrew to say 'hey'...

well, there were a bunch of thirty something guys and a girl and a baby, all dirty and in tattered clothes, playing dungeons and dragons in the dirt like little boys with toy trucks (only they had clipboards and beer bellies and stringy hair).. Smoking joints and hammered off their asses...

Well, I hung out for a bit and offered them some of my homebrew... then one of the drunk dudes started hugging on another dude and kissing on his neck and massaging his man boobs and crotch..... Eh... I guess it was time to stumble back home and enjoy my awesome beer all by myself...

Now I know why the nice lady that lives next door bails out whenever her son decides to have a 'party' with his friends from the city by the bay...

What the hell happened to my country?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
(possibly said by) Ben Franklin (maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo7 View Post
Damn, where's my arm?.

"You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends... but you can't pick your friends nose!"
George Carlin

Old 06-26-2011, 04:09 AM   #105
mlg5039
Recipes 

Aug 2010
Lincolnton, NC
Liked 31 Times on 13 Posts

Yeah not a party I'm interested in. Just go after the nice lady.

Primary:BCS Clone
Secondary:Oud bruin (2), Raspberry melomel
Bottled: Oktoberfest, Imperial Punkin
Kegged: Wild Ale, Dark Mild
Gallons to date 2012: 47

Old 06-26-2011, 04:19 AM   #106
pauljmccain
Recipes 

May 2011
St. Louis, Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by r8rphan View Post
I noticed that my neighbors were up late partying last night.. Nice lady.. I went over there today with a pitcher of some killer stone IPA clone homebrew to say 'hey'...

well, there were a bunch of thirty something guys and a girl and a baby, all dirty and in tattered clothes, playing dungeons and dragons in the dirt like little boys with toy trucks (only they had clipboards and beer bellies and stringy hair).. Smoking joints and hammered off their asses...

Well, I hung out for a bit and offered them some of my homebrew... then one of the drunk dudes started hugging on another dude and kissing on his neck and massaging his man boobs and crotch..... Eh... I guess it was time to stumble back home and enjoy my awesome beer all by myself...

Now I know why the nice lady that lives next door bails out whenever her son decides to have a 'party' with his friends from the city by the bay...

What the hell happened to my country?
Cali man... what are you gonna do? Ha! That is really messed up though.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:35 AM   #107
Runyanka

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Providence Village, Texas
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

Fireworks make me drunk. Good night!

Old 06-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #108
dunnright00

Recipes 

Aug 2009
San Diego
Liked 23 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 View Post
BTW--Stone Belgo-Anise IRS is f***ing delicious........and rather room-spinning-inducing...
Seconded!

Have you tried the Belgo Old Guardian?

“There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says, ‘Good People Drink Good Beer.’ Which is true, then as it is now. Just look around you in a public barroom and you will quickly see: Bad People Drink Bad Beer. Think about it.”
-- Hunter S. Thompson,

Old 07-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #109
JohnFrum1978
Recipes 

Jun 2011
Skowhegan, Maine

Got me a quality buzz going. Found the two year old a thomas the tank engine playset for two bucks at a yard sale so he's all happy. I fixed the slow faucet in the kitchen so the wife is all happy. She'll show her appreciation later if we can get the kid to sleep. I helped a friend get his old derelict VW van moved so he can work on it. And I'm planning on going to the gravel pit tomorrow with my mini 14 and .357 to celebrate my freedom on the fourth.

Al is right with the world. Hope everyone here is feeling groovy.

Old 07-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #110
dunnright00

Recipes 

Aug 2009
San Diego
Liked 23 Times on 21 Posts

Groo-Vee is the word!!

Just brewed a Belgian Strong, A hopped up Red, and sipping a Stone IPA.

Gonna mack some baked ziti w/roasted peppers...

“There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says, ‘Good People Drink Good Beer.’ Which is true, then as it is now. Just look around you in a public barroom and you will quickly see: Bad People Drink Bad Beer. Think about it.”
-- Hunter S. Thompson,