Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > any MD brewers looking for CHEAP bulk grains, come in

Old 12-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
defenestrate
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default any MD brewers looking for CHEAP bulk grains, come in

i just recently moved down to annapolis from NJ and still participate in the south jersey group buy. currently we have one going on, and we have overflowed to 2 pallets! we are still looking for some brewers to fill the pallet, so if anyone was interested in getting bulk grain at these killer prices please go to this thread http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/sout...d-11-a-213824/ the prices are available in the original post via link.

i have a pick up truck and would be more than happy to bring the grain down to MD (a little help with the travel cost would be appreciated) as long as people wouldn't mind coming to annapolis to pick it up. interested? follow the link!

Old 12-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
defenestrate
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

bumpidty