Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh? - Page 446 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Old 04-09-2012, 03:23 AM   #4451
copyright1997
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Jul 2011
Albany, NY
Liked 46 Times on 39 Posts

Warning:
jtkratzer -

I just noticed your signature. Man, you need to spend more time brewing and less time posting. Nothing fermenting, WTF?

I've just finished my 11th batch of the year PLUS crap like root beer and seltzer.

End of:

You might need to buy some commercial beer if you want to drink while watching the Flyer's play. If you try to brew it at this point, their season will be over before it's done fermenting.

Last n brews: (P=Primary) (K=Keg) (B=Keg->Bottle)
7/26: Flower Power(P) 6/13: Rolling Rock (K), 6/09: Yooper's Pale Ale (K), 5/27: Columbus IPA (K), 5/17: Victory Hop Devil (K), 5/15: Summit MO SMASH (K), 5/12: Sierra Nevada Celebration (K), 5/03: Schwartzbeir (B) 4/10: Birch Beer (Soda) (K), 3/31: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (B), 3/25: Belgian Ale (SWMBO slayer) (B), 3/21: mrbowenz English IPA (B), 3/17: Mirror Pond Ale (K), 3/17: Blue Moon's "Old Country Cousin" (B), 3/15: Sculpin IPA (B),

Old 04-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #4452
jtkratzer

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Liked 40 Times on 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyright1997
Warning:
jtkratzer -

I just noticed your signature. Man, you need to spend more time brewing and less time posting. Nothing fermenting, WTF?

I've just finished my 11th batch of the year PLUS crap like root beer and seltzer.

End of:

You might need to buy some commercial beer if you want to drink while watching the Flyer's play. If you try to brew it at this point, their season will be over before it's done fermenting.
Yeah, it's called converting a Sabco Brew Magic to electric, it's that time of the year to do the major landscaping projects and get the lawn treatments down, spring maintenance on the motorcycle (need to replace the battery and probably time for brake fluid and coolant flush) which should have been done during the winter, but I was driving three hours round trip to work and had two surgeries at the Naval Hospital in Bethesda (about 2.5-3 hours one way), and having child 2 this summer and remodeling a room upstairs, and wrenching on a Jeep I'm selling, and buying a car from Knoxville. Life's just been busy lately.

So I post mostly from the phone or when I get time while watching a game.

Most of the above list is done, and the remodeling for baby two and brewery are the two I want done in the next month or two.

I'm tired of 5 gallon extract brews and partial mashes have been kind of annoying based on the limited equipment while my system is under construction.

I'll get there. Thanks for noticing my empty, neglected fermenters, but I have a keg of beer and at least 5 or 6 cases of beer stashed away along with some commercial brews to try.

Old 04-09-2012, 03:49 AM   #4453
punkrockdave

Recipes 

Feb 2011
richmond, ca
Liked 38 Times on 36 Posts

Let's go San Jose. Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #4454
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
Are you done? Shut your cock holster, talk hockey, and quit trying to be the circus ring leader. This thread needs no guidance or an attempt at leadership or civility.
How is telling you to shut your whine hole an attempt at leadership? You think too much of yourself, it was more an attempt to get you to stop cramming your feet in your mouth with your insufferable bitching. You're the only douche who won't stop crying about calls that were in the regular season, that's now over btw.

As much as I despise Pittsburgh, I hope they crush the Flyers so you go away.
At least they would provide some competition for the Wings in the finals, instead of rolling over in 4 like you turds did.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #4455
thedingo
Recipes 

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkratzer

Again, like Democrats, it all boils down to personal insults and name-calling because you can't talk numbers AND win a debate.

And still not a single post about the videos...let's throw insults out there. This is the obnoxious hockey trash talk thread, not just the obnoxious or immature thread. Grow up. Recess is over and you and the Canucks are going to get schooled again.
Haha like I said in a previous post I couldnt care less about numbers and stats they mean f#ck all in reality. So why would I bother wasting my time debating with you about it.

4-3 in the final isn't being schooled you imbecile. Your teams 4-0 semi final beat down by the same team is the definition of getting 'schooled'. But then again that's the past the theme which you seem to be so obsessed with.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #4456
Barnzy02
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts

Keg - PennsPorter - Vanilla Porter
Keg - Rye Pale Ale

Pennsport Brewing

Old 04-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #4457
jtkratzer

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Liked 40 Times on 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest450 View Post
How is telling you to shut your whine hole an attempt at leadership? You think too much of yourself, it was more an attempt to get you to stop cramming your feet in your mouth with your insufferable bitching. You're the only douche who won't stop crying about calls that were in the regular season, that's now over btw.
Somehow you trying to tell people to shut up and quiet down isn't you acting like you're in charge? Get over yourself.

Quote:
As much as I despise Pittsburgh, I hope they crush the Flyers so you go away.
Unlike fairweather fans, I watch the whole way through, just like when I still watched 70-75 games of the Flyers worst season in franchise history a year after the lockout.

Quote:
At least they would provide some competition for the Wings in the finals, instead of rolling over in 4 like you turds did.
You know how long ago it was when the Wings swept the Flyers? Spice Girls and Boyz II Men were two of the top hits of 1997. Elton John's Candle in the Wind, Jewel, and Toni Braxton were up there. Puff Daddy and Faith Evans did "I'll Be Missing You." Oh, how can you forget Mark Morrison's Return of the Mack? Classic.

I bet Wannabe by Spice Girls is your ring tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedingo View Post
Haha like I said in a previous post I couldnt care less about numbers and stats they mean f#ck all in reality. So why would I bother wasting my time debating with you about it. 4-3 in the final isn't being schooled you imbecile. Your teams 4-0 semi final beat down by the same team is the definition of getting 'schooled'. But then again that's the past the theme which you seem to be so obsessed with.
Yeah, numbers and stats don't mean anything ata ll.

Loss is a loss right? Isn't that what you said? And the same team that swept the Flyers last year was the same team the Flyers beat after the Bruins had 3-0 leads in the series and Game 7. There's some history. But those numbers don't matter, only the third team in all of pro sports to do it, but it's meaningless since it wasn't you're team, which still has a chance this year, right?

Y'all need to lighten up. This is supposed to be fun and you're all getting your panties in a twist and taking everything so personal. RDWHAHB or something, right?

Old 04-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #4458
DangerRoss

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Minnetonka, Minnesota

hey jtkratzer - your a$$hole is jealous of all the sh!t that comes out of your mouth

Old 04-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #4459
Leeds1
Recipes 

Apr 2011
Gettsyburg, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyright1997

First, you are an idiot if you can't see why the league can't allow coaches to talk about injuring another team's players and going on an on TV explicitive laden interview.

Second, I don't think I've ever heard Don Cherry say anything nice about Crosby. But he does have nice suits.
Bwahahahaha.....threatening? Torts was pointing out the obvious, something that damn near everyone that follows this league now recognizes except the yinzer skirt wearing fans of this disgraceful organization.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #4460
DangerRoss

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Minnetonka, Minnesota

Wipe your face and shut up until Wednesday!