Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh? - Page 404 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Old 03-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #4031
mpenn35
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northjerzyg View Post
1 seed or not, long as that playoff ticket gets punched it a whole new season. In a couple games, cindy will rocked and go back on ir, then the pens will fold up like a house of cards. I'm lookin forward to it...........
Yeah, because the Pens weren't winning even without Crosby...Good call. And looking forward to or hoping for a serious injury, and a head/brain injury no less, is pretty ****ty. I hate the Pens and Crosby but I don't wish that on anybody.
On deck: Maple Stout, Milk Stout, Black IPA

Bring the Cup to Philly

Old 03-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #4032
MeatyPortion
Internet Bartender
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2009
Madison, WI
Liked 530 Times on 402 Posts

Sweet scrum. Hartnell has quite the bruise.
murr
Kegged
I have kegs?

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Old 03-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #4033
mpenn35
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatyPortion View Post
A beat up face, two goals, and a win over the Pens...I'll take it.
On deck: Maple Stout, Milk Stout, Black IPA

Bring the Cup to Philly

Old 03-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #4034
arturo7
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Huntington Beach
Liked 609 Times on 404 Posts

Hartnell plays the game the way it should be played.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:16 AM   #4035
MeatyPortion
Internet Bartender

Recipes 

May 2009
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpenn35 View Post
Oh he's good and I like watching him play but he had no answer for Kunitz's ground and pound.
murr
Kegged
I have kegs?

Old 03-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #4036
arturo7
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Huntington Beach
Liked 609 Times on 404 Posts

Quote:
Oh he's good and I like watching him play but he had no answer for Kunitz's ground and pound.

Goonitz' actions are inexcusable. The refs were in the mix, the altercation was clearly over and he just kept going. It is a travesty that he wasn't booted. Hopefully the league will look at it and ask him to sit for a game or two. This was an absolute disgrace.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:53 AM   #4037
Northjerzyg
Recipes 

Oct 2011
, NJ
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Wooooooo!! Nice win philly!! Hahahahahah..........

Old 03-19-2012, 03:55 AM   #4038
noodle23

Recipes 

Jan 2011
calistoga, ca
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Sharks are finally pulling wins out of their a$$es. Maybe well shove all the sh!t losses up everyone a$$ in the playoffs. Sorry little drunk. Lagunitas imperial red 6 pack... gone
Cheers

Pork Chops taste good, bacon taste good.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #4039
MeatyPortion
Internet Bartender

Recipes 

May 2009
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo7 View Post
Goonitz' actions are inexcusable. The refs were in the mix, the altercation was clearly over and he just kept going. It is a travesty that he wasn't booted. Hopefully the league will look at it and ask him to sit for a game or two. This was an absolute disgrace.
I'm sure that Shanahan will take a dim view. I'd bet he gets a 2 game suspension.
murr
Kegged
I have kegs?

Old 03-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #4040
jtkratzer

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Liked 39 Times on 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northjerzyg View Post
Wooooooo!! Nice win philly!! Hahahahahah..........
Yeah, and watch when the Flyers and Penguins both pass the Rangers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyright1997 View Post
Well, since Crosby hasn't played except for a few games this season, I think the Pens can hold their own against NJ or the Flyers (or whatever team you follow) even without him. Let's see: Malkin, Neal, Staal, Fluery, Oprik, Letang, and a bunch of others that are having awesome seasons. Quite simply the most talent laden team in the league and a team that knows how to play as a team. Does that mean they will win the cup? Who knows, in the post season anything can happen...but I like my chances with the Pens vs. any other team in the league.
Hold their own against the Flyers? Check the season schedule dude, they're 1-3 against the Flyers. That's not holding their own.

Quote:
Yeah because of the douchebaggery from Kunitz. That was a sh*t show of how much of a p*ssy Kunitz is. Shows how tough you are to go after a player with two refs trying to get things settled down. Hartnell knew if he made one move he'd be gone for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpenn35 View Post
Yup. Any bruise is worth two goals, one of which was a game winner with a second left in the OT.

Quote:
Hartnell plays the game the way it should be played.
He's a bit too crazy at times and takes stupid penalties, but he has an edge I like to see and usually plays the game right. Rarely is it a cheap shot or something dirty, usually just mixing things up and agitating while still putting the puck in the net on a regular basis.

Quote:
Ground and pound? What a joke. See if Kunitz will ever straight up drop the gloves with Hartnell or if he'll always have to pull that crap he did on Sunday. I doubt he has the balls.

Quote:
Exactly.

Quote:
I'm sure that Shanahan will take a dim view. I'd bet he gets a 2 game suspension.
Bullsh*t. He wears a Pens jersey and did what he did to a Flyers player. He won't get anything. After Staal got a joke of a $2,500 fine for boarding Coburn in the last game, Kunitz will probably get a blow j*b for what he did on Sunday.