National Homebrew Day Giveaway - Enter Now - Weekend Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > when to brew?????????

Old 02-05-2007, 12:49 AM   #11
dibby33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewer_99
I was going to say that!!!
...plus there should be a good excuse why Wednesday is not an available brewing day.

P.S. Knocked off two cartons of beer working on my house extension this weekend with my mate!

Primary
s : Ginger Beer, Wheat Beer
Secondary :
Empty
Bottled
: all drunk
Drinking : A Lot.
Next Up : Wheat Beer with grainy things

Old 02-05-2007, 02:41 AM   #12
McKBrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I went with today (Cheesefoods Caramel Cream). Finished the boil just after kick-off, and the ice bath was done before three. The only thing I forgot on account of the game was to take a hydro reading before I pitched, and my starter has already got things bubbling, so I think I'm just going to say the heck with it and let it do it's thing.