Bah humbug... - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Bah humbug...

Old 12-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Why does Christmas have to be all about kids? It pisses me off. Screw the little bastards. If it weren't for them there would be more pressies for me! All me! Snotty little gits.

Old 12-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
Why does Christmas have to be all about kids? It pisses me off. Screw the little bastards. If it weren't for them there would be more pressies for me! All me! Snotty little gits.
Merry Christmas, Gnome!

Old 12-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
CoalCracker

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Macungie, Pa
Liked 106 Times on 65 Posts

You know I was a scrooge for the past two years. I was single and didn't have anyone to really share the joy with,other than family. Plus I was living by myself. This year I have a great girlfriend and my heart is starting to grow again. I still hate shoppers, wrapping presents and the super cheery people but I'm getting better. Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe new year.

Old 12-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #14
Denny330
Recipes 

Apr 2010
America's Cow Hell
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

For the last 4 years I have worked both Christmas eve and day. So the wife and I decided that she should go see her family in Saskatchewan while I stay here. Well this year I lucked out and did not have to work any holiday, but she is in Saskatchewan anyway because we had already bought the tickets! So bah humbug is definitely the phrase that pays today. Buying plane tickets 6 months in advance just to get a better deal is crap. On the plus side, no wrapping presents, no braving wal-mart or any other hellhole moments before the place closes.

Bah humbug to all and to all a good day!

Old 12-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalCracker View Post
I still hate . . . the super cheery people but I'm getting better.
Damn those cheery people!!!!