For Sale - Single Tier System - $1000 CINCINNATI,OH
Here is a completely finished and automated Brutus style single tier brewing system.
I have used it for 2 years with great success and am now completely overhauling my process and no longer am using this system. It runs on propane and control box is easily plugged into a standard outlet. The following features come with the stand:
- Welded 1.5" square steel stand with custom Tippy Dump designed for use with Kegs and on casters for easy moving of the system
- Removable grates that cover each burner to accommodate any size kettle you wish to brew with
- All black iron 3/8" pipe propane gas manifold with needle valves and ball valves for gas flow control to burners and pilot lights
- 3 burners : 2 high pressure burners and 1 banjo burner
- 1 March 809 Pump
- 2 stainless steel 3/8" STC valves that regulate the burners to turn off and on in order to maintain temperatures of the MLT and HLT. Each burner also equipped with a pilot light
- 1 Safety valve at high pressure burner to ensure gas does not flow if pilot light burns out
- Custom Control Panel with 2 LOVE controllers and Temp probes for accurate temperature measurements and control of the 2 burners for the MLT and HLT. Comes with switches to turn off and on the March Pump, the STC Valves, the LOVE Controllers, and a master switch to stop all power to devices. The entire panel is mounted to the stand on a swivel for easy storage.
- Counter Flow Wort Chiller made from durable hose and 25' copper: built using specs from HBT forums
- Includes extra hookup in control panel for additional pump if you would like to install one. Wiring is all done and would just have to add the pump. I can add the pump as well for another $135.
If you would like the specific price paid for each item I'm happy to accommodate you in order to show the reasonable price of the system. Please PM me with any questions as well.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY PLEASE - CINCINNATI LOCATION
Reason: listed location of item as Cincinnati