Hello.....again :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to be very active here. Over a year ago I sold everything I had for medical reasons that did not make sense. All the dos save one kept telling me that it's ok to drink as long as I did not over do it. Once I told this one doc that I brewed she immediately got this image that I was drunk every night or something :mad: So I sold everything to go onto bigger and better things I suppose.

What were the bigger and better things? Not much really. With the money I bought a keyboard but since then had to move to a smaller place so it's sitting in a closet now. I still drink the average 3-4 beers a week I had before but now I'm buying the stuff instead of brewing it myself. But I miss the hobby terribly. I had brewed off and on for over twenty years you see. I don't know..... I just never found anything worthy enough to replace the brewing with :mug:

So. Had a long talk with the wife and she agreed. I need to start brewing again. Going to buy a brewing setup soon. Starting with extract as I am in a small place now compared with where I used to live. Got the book "How to brew" by Palmer. Figured that the reading and deciding what to brew would hold me off till we get the money for some gear.

Brewer at heart.
Beer Snob

Welcome back, Snob! Glad to see you around, great to have you back!. I remember you telling us that you were having to give the hobby up, I remember how much that sucked for you.

Back