Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2010, 03:28 AM   #351
cincybrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 676
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

I'll take those off your hands SkiSolo, assuming I can use them in my extract brews...I've never used whole leaf hops before.


cincybrewer is offline
 
Old 12-29-2010, 03:33 AM   #352
SkiSoloII
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SkiSoloII's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Lyon, MI
Posts: 385
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincybrewer View Post
I'll take those off your hands SkiSolo, assuming I can use them in my extract brews...I've never used whole leaf hops before.
PM me your info. Not a problem in extract or AG, use them the same way as pellets. I suggest a bag to prevent any clogging.

Dave


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayaBrew View Post
Money doesn't make good beer, good technique makes good beer.
SkiSoloII is offline
 
Old 12-29-2010, 03:38 AM   #353
cincybrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 676
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

PM sent. Thanks a bunch! Very cool. Unfortunately as a new brewer I don't have much to offer but maybe this time next year I will have a good supply of items that I can share.
cincybrewer is offline
 
Old 12-29-2010, 03:41 AM   #354
rosier9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bellevue, NE
Posts: 183
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

fitztheelephant do you still have the Oetiker clamps up for grabs?
__________________
Kegged: Amarillo Ale, Edwort's Apfelwein, Golden Dragon, 1554, 888 RIS
Primary:
rosier9 is offline
 
Old 12-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #355
TheTimotin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 23
Default

bump
TheTimotin is offline
 
Old 12-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #356
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UP of Michigan
Posts: 65,359
Liked 6017 Times on 4288 Posts
Likes Given: 1548

Default

This thread is going to be closed on Saturday, at noon, so make sure you offer up anything you still have!

Thanks to everybody who's participated- hopefully some people have benefit from our "leftovers"!
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
But I'm pretty boring so don't expect much!
https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
Yooper is offline
 
Old 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #357
wyzazz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Atwater, OH
Posts: 4,289
Liked 48 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Default

I've got 2 Stainless 5/16" "T's" for gas line I can offer up. I got these with a bulk buy of commercial kegerator stuff and won't use them since I have a manifold already. Anyone that wants them respond in the thread and then shoot me a PM with your address! Cheers!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
And I'd like to see my 1.080 beers ready from grain to glass in a week, and served to me by red-headed twin penthouse pets wearing garter belts and fishnet stockings, with Irish accents, calling me "master luv gun," but we can't always get what we want can we? :)
wyzazz is offline
 
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #358
509inc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: OKC
Posts: 1,248
Liked 55 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
This thread is going to be closed on Saturday, at noon, so make sure you offer up anything you still have!

Thanks to everybody who's participated- hopefully some people have benefit from our "leftovers"!
I hope there is going to be a Pay it Forward thread for 2011 because I have been working on getting my new toys working so I can donate the old.
509inc is offline
 
Old 12-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #359
bad coffee
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bad coffee's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,751
Liked 438 Times on 433 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzazz View Post
I've got 2 Stainless 5/16" "T's" for gas line I can offer up. I got these with a bulk buy of commercial kegerator stuff and won't use them since I have a manifold already. Anyone that wants them respond in the thread and then shoot me a PM with your address! Cheers!
I'll take one!

I'll send you a PM.

B
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer
Why do you think they choose that path? (.)(.) = $$$$$$$$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuljin View Post
Wtf was chasing you for an hour? Buy a gun already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_IPA View Post
I'm a meat hunter. PKU.
bad coffee is offline
 
Old 12-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #360
wyzazz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Atwater, OH
Posts: 4,289
Liked 48 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad coffee View Post
I'll take one!

I'll send you a PM.

B
You got it! PM me your address and I'll get it out as soon as I can!


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
And I'd like to see my 1.080 beers ready from grain to glass in a week, and served to me by red-headed twin penthouse pets wearing garter belts and fishnet stockings, with Irish accents, calling me "master luv gun," but we can't always get what we want can we? :)
wyzazz is offline
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do you guys think about an official "beer exchange?" GroosBrewz General Beer Discussion 16 07-09-2010 07:34 PM
Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread! Yooper General Beer Discussion 551 01-03-2010 01:38 AM
First official "Brew on Board"... BrewOnBoard General Beer Discussion 3 09-24-2009 04:16 AM
Home Brewing "Here's Your Sign" thread Recusit8m General Beer Discussion 24 07-03-2009 04:18 PM
It's Official: I got the "it's an illness" speech juse General Beer Discussion 61 08-18-2008 04:09 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS