drive-by HBT'ing - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > drive-by HBT'ing

Old 01-28-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
Sir Humpsalot
Nov 2006
Liked 87 Times on 69 Posts

A special thanks to the unknown HBT'er who hooked me up with a membership.

I was honestly gonna do it for myself in a few weeks/months, but with a new crappy job, a lot of bills, a dead grandfather, some medical bills, and other rotten things going on, I've barely been able to keep myself swimming in good beer and apfelwein.

Hopefully, I can contribute good things to this board and make myself worthy of your sponsorship of me on HBT.

Whoever you are, if you don't wanna fess up, I nevertheless say to you: Thanks!!!
In Process: Mango Beer, Homebrewers Pale Ale
Bottled/Kegged:Spicy Light Rye, Rice-adjunct Pale Ale, Mild Bourbon Porter, Roasty Stout, Basic Light Mead, Bourbon County Stout Clone
Up Next: Berlinerweiss, Chocolate Raspberry Ale, and American IPA

Old 01-28-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Will work for beer
Jan 2005
Knob Noster, Missouri
Liked 87 Times on 70 Posts

I guess it pays to come onto an already good forum and make it better! You've been a fun and worthy addition to the HBT club!

Whomever did this--props!
On Tap: Lake Walk Pale Ale -- Eternity (Raspberry Stout) -- Nutrocker -- Donnybrook Dark
Primary: Lake Walk Pale Ale
Secondary: Summit IPA
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Gone But Not Forgotten: