If you are still getting bubbles, you are probably still fermenting. I wouldn't move it. Most of the experienced brewers on here who comment on this sort of post recommend against moving to a secondary vessel. They also advocate leaving the beer in the primary for about a month.
If I was in your shoes, that is with out a hydrometer, I would wait for at least a week from the last time I saw ANY airlock activity before I did anything with the beer. And while I was waiting I would get a new hydrometer.
Try using the forum search for long primary, primary vs secondary, or something along those lines to find a wealth of info on the subject.
Give it time, wait till the gravity is stable for three days then, if you must, rack over to the secondary vessel to add your coffee.
Hope it turns out!