10 lb 6-row malt for $7.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I charge what UPS charges me for shipping. You can on their site an check it out if you want, my zip code is 53545.
I'm too small to absorb the excess shipping cost associated with flat rate, that's why we have different tiers of flat rate (increases with weight). As finexampl stated we try to stay competitive with the other guys in terms of overall cost.

Lumpher, we actually have tiered discounts for hops, so the more you buy the more you save.
Typically 10-12% discount when you buy 4 packages (1lb) of one hop, 20% if you buy 2.5lb or more of one variety.

Cheers,
John

I'm running chrome and your site is really slow. It won't even load some pages.

At the same time, im zipping around to other sites with blazing speed. Trying to check out some deals, but it won't let me.

At the same time, im zipping around to other sites with blazing speed. Trying to check out some deals, but it won't let me.

I can second the speed issue. Some pages take forever to load. Let me know if you need any help on the backend, I could help out depending on what kind of system you have setup.

:mug:

I've used hopsdirect as well, but won't anymore. I've gone to John for my past few hops orders, and will keep going back. They're here far quicker than hopsdirect, and I don't have the inconvenience of having to buy a pound of one specific hop every time (one thing for Cascade, Cenntennial or the like, another altogether if you just want a few ounces of something different for an experimental batch.)

And as if that's not enough (and it is) - he's one of us, and I'm all about supporting our own. Farmhousebrewing supports the site, I support Farmhousebrewing.

same here last night.

My guy is checking it out we'll see what he comes up with. This just started happening, never was this slow.
I've visited the site a bunch of times previous to ordering and it was fine. last night when i ordered it took FOREVER to load on Firefox. It did go through, but took a long time.

Do you send tracking numbers out? I didn't get one and was curious.

I've used hopsdirect as well, but won't anymore. I've gone to John for my past few hops orders, and will keep going back. They're here far quicker than hopsdirect, and I don't have the inconvenience of having to buy a pound of one specific hop every time (one thing for Cascade, Cenntennial or the like, another altogether if you just want a few ounces of something different for an experimental batch.)

And as if that's not enough (and it is) - he's one of us, and I'm all about supporting our own. Farmhousebrewing supports the site, I support Farmhousebrewing.

Second everything you said. I think the time I ordered I got my hops in like three days.

Do you allow in store pick up? I'm south of Madison and I sometimes make a trip down that way and wouldn't mind saving on the shipping even more. Let me know. Thanks!

I'm in Oregon, but I go to Evansville once a week (that's where the church is). I'm currently not in the need of anything specific, since SWMBO has told me that I can't get anything till after the holidays.:( After the Holidays though I will contact you with what I need.

Back