Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="50%">Contest and Rules

To help kickstart CityProfile.com, a forum I helped launch for discussion of local topics like schools, real estate, vacation planning, politics, jobs, etc., we are having a giveaway, a large giveaway!

This giveaway is open to everyone regardless of your member status or join date.

How To Enter

1. Visit and Register at CityProfile.com.
  2. Post at least 5 posts in the City/State forums. I would appreciate more then 5 but at least 5. Off-topic forum posts do not count. Threads/Replies both count as posts. Posts must be after 11/14/2010.
  3. Once you have reached 5 posts, reply to this thread with your username to be entered into the drawing.

Posts must be legitimate content replies in a State or City forum, anyone posting garbage to reach 5 will be disqualified.

DO NOT POST ABOUT HOME BREWING, BEER OR THIS CONTEST. Posts/Threads must be related to Cities/States such as on restaurants, schools, politics, jobs, vacation planning, moving, entertainment, etc.

Increase Your Chances

After you have entered by completing the above, you can enter your name additional times to the giveaway through referrals.

For every referral you bring to CityProfile.com we will enter your name again into the drawing. Example: If you refer 5 people to CityProfile.com, your name will be entered 6 times in the drawing, 5 for the referral and 1 for the 5 posts.

Referrals are accomplished by a person listing your CityProfile.com user name when they register to CityProfile.com. You can also invite people (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/profile.php?do=invitation). You can view how many referrals you have in your CityProfile.com member profile.

Drawing

The contest will close on December 28th, so you must reply to this thread by then with your CityProfile.com user name.

We will then take all the entries from this thread, plus include additional entries from referrals.

The live drawing will take place on December 29th at 3PM/Central.

Winners will be selected and notified by PM and e-mail. The winners will have 48 hours to claim prize before another winner is selected.
</td><td valign="top" width="50%">Prizes

Prize 1 - 14 Gallon Conical Fermenter
  • 304 Stainless Steel with Low profile stand design
  • Commercial-quality gasket made from durable, food-grade silicone
  • 1.5 inch butterfly valve
  • Threadless racking arm with position indicator
  • Professional sanitary sample and transfer valve
  • Domed lid with 3 inch clover fitting at the top
  • Sturdy lid clamp allowing for 5 PSI of pressure (with addition of CO2 Adapter package)
  • Includes stopper and airlock

conical_fermenter.jpg

More Information: More Beer Conical Fermenter

Prizes 2, 3 and 4 - Custom Mash Paddle
  • Your brewery name will be engraved into one side of the handle.
  • Your choice of hop, beer bottle or barley grain silhouette cut into the base.
  • It's carved from one piece of ¾" thick solid maple.
  • It measures 36" long overall with a 16" paddle that is 3 ½" wide.
  • The wood is unfinished so it will not leach anything into your beer.
  • Quality that will last a lifetime.
paddles.jpg

More Information: Mashpaddle.com

Prize 5 - Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen

• 3-second readings!
  • Water-resistant design, Auto on/off—no buttons!
  • Biomaster anti-bacterial additive
  • °F to °C reconfigurable, 1,500 hour battery life
  • 0.1° resolution full range to 572°F

thermapen.jpg

More Information: Thermoworks Thermapen

Prize 6 - HomeBrewTalk Glasses

(4) HomeBrewTalk glasses.

hbtglass.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Giveaway rules are subject to change. 14 gallon conical fermenter has a build out time of 6-8 weeks so there could be a slight delay in it's shipping. Contest void where prohibited.

This thread is for only entries only so all posts that are non-entries will be removed.

Username: camiller, same as here! I have > 5 posts already. Or does it need to be five posts since the start of this promo?

Edit: Oops, either the rules were updated (OP was updated 4 min after my post) or I missed it the first time but I see now that only posts after yesterday count. I don't think I'll have a problem getting to five though. ;)

Edit Again: OK, I have my five substantive posts over there (and one not so substantive) after the 14th of Nov, as well as three referrals!

Username Mikeysab. I never win anything, so save yourself the time and don't even put my name in the drawing.

Squirrels is the username.

And can I say that cityprofile will be great for my networking needs!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back