<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="50%">Contest and Rules
To help kickstart CityProfile.com
, a forum I helped launch for discussion of local topics like schools, real estate, vacation planning, politics, jobs, etc., we are having a giveaway, a large giveaway!
This giveaway is open to everyone regardless of your member status or join date.
How To Enter
Posts must be legitimate content replies in a State or City forum, anyone posting garbage to reach 5 will be disqualified.
- Visit and Register at CityProfile.com.
- Post at least 5 posts in the City/State forums. I would appreciate more then 5 but at least 5. Off-topic forum posts do not count. Threads/Replies both count as posts. Posts must be after 11/14/2010.
- Once you have reached 5 posts, reply to this thread with your username to be entered into the drawing.
DO NOT POST ABOUT HOME BREWING, BEER OR THIS CONTEST. Posts/Threads must be related to Cities/States such as on restaurants, schools, politics, jobs, vacation planning, moving, entertainment, etc.
Increase Your Chances
After you have entered by completing the above, you can enter your name additional times to the giveaway through referrals.
For every referral you bring to CityProfile.com
we will enter your name again into the drawing. Example: If you refer 5 people to CityProfile.com, your name will be entered 6 times in the drawing, 5 for the referral and 1 for the 5 posts.
Referrals are accomplished by a person listing your CityProfile.com
user name when they register to CityProfile.com
. You can also invite people (http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/pro...?do=invitation
). You can view how many referrals you have in your CityProfile.com
The contest will close on December 28th, so you must reply to this thread by then with your CityProfile.com
We will then take all the entries from this thread, plus include additional entries from referrals.
The live drawing will take place on December 29th at 3PM/Central.
Winners will be selected and notified by PM and e-mail. The winners will have 48 hours to claim prize before another winner is selected.
</td><td valign="top" width="50%">Prizes
Prize 1 - 14 Gallon Conical Fermenter
- 304 Stainless Steel with Low profile stand design
- Commercial-quality gasket made from durable, food-grade silicone
- 1.5 inch butterfly valve
- Threadless racking arm with position indicator
- Professional sanitary sample and transfer valve
- Domed lid with 3 inch clover fitting at the top
- Sturdy lid clamp allowing for 5 PSI of pressure (with addition of CO2 Adapter package)
- Includes stopper and airlock
More Information: More Beer Conical Fermenter
Prizes 2, 3 and 4 - Custom Mash Paddle
- Your brewery name will be engraved into one side of the handle.
- Your choice of hop, beer bottle or barley grain silhouette cut into the base.
- It's carved from one piece of ¾" thick solid maple.
- It measures 36" long overall with a 16" paddle that is 3 ½" wide.
- The wood is unfinished so it will not leach anything into your beer.
- Quality that will last a lifetime.
More Information: Mashpaddle.com
Prize 5 - Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen
- 3-second readings!
- Water-resistant design, Auto on/off—no buttons!
- Biomaster anti-bacterial additive
- °F to °C reconfigurable, 1,500 hour battery life
- 0.1° resolution full range to 572°F
More Information: Thermoworks Thermapen
Prize 6 - HomeBrewTalk Glasses
(4) HomeBrewTalk glasses.
Giveaway rules are subject to change. 14 gallon conical fermenter has a build out time of 6-8 weeks so there could be a slight delay in it's shipping. Contest void where prohibited.