Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Wisconsin HomeBrew Forum > Delafield Brewhaus

Old 01-27-2007, 01:59 AM   #1
McCall St. Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Delafield Brewhaus

Went to the Delafield Brewhaus tonight, a brewpub about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. They have about 7 brews on tap that they make there. I had one called the Golden Promise Ale which was made with some special barley from Scotland that was Malted in England. It was smooth and creamy and very hoppy. I also had the Bengal Bay IPA. It was amber colored and, of course, hoppy. Not too bad.

If you like hops-- and I do-- you will like their beer. I do have to say that it's not really very balanced beer. At least with the two kinds I tried the hops overpowered any malt taste in them.

It's close to my house and I expect I will be back there to try their other beers. Apparently there are three of them they always have and the rest come and go.