Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > keggle story
Old 01-23-2007, 03:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default keggle story

Whoo,Hoo-wicked cheap keggles-the big beer guy must be lookin' out for me.I stopped at a local beer dist.the other day,asked the guy there about purchasing a empty 1/2 keg-the fella couldn't understand just what for,Well I got into a deep explanation and shed some light on the beer brewing hobby-picked up an older 1/2 keg for $10.00,thought I was king sh!t, I left the young guy there my work phone number-got a call from him today-said come down an take a peek---got there and whats waiting for me at the front door but a brand spankin' new empty Yuengling 1/2 keg that somebody just returned ,dude said he saw that and just had to call me--best part of all....just as before $10.00 !! I was nearly floored. I've got my HLT and brew pot for twenty freekin dollars ( I can't believe it). I'm having a stainless nipple tigged in one that the top got cut out of yesterday and a coupler(stainless) welded into the brew pot soon as the top's cut out(thurs.p.m.).Stopped at the local tonight-found Igloo coolers on sale-a 50 qt.rectangle blue w/ on clearance for $13.00,Thank You o great beer god, I can't believe I'll be brewing AG for under $60.00 including my burner and first batch of grain ingredients. Surely a cause for celebration. Shane

Old 01-23-2007, 03:55 AM   #2
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 66 Times on 43 Posts

Nice. The beer gods looked down favorably on me this weekend, too. One of my brothers asked if I wanted a spare keg he had. Apparently he had one up in his attic from a party that he had a few years ago.

I already had two, but now the trifecta is complete!