I am thankful for homebrew because... - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > I am thankful for homebrew because...

Old 10-26-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
misterVT
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Aldie, VA
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

...there's no other way to get quality alone time, aka "therapy" whilst brewing, that let's me escape from the day-to-day drama and, in the end, produces a product that let's me secretly steal away a little more pure and glorious enjoyment each and every night.

Just a small drunken thought from a grateful home brewer.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #2
sudbuster
This ain't my first rodeo....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Western Arkansas
Liked 280 Times on 217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterVT View Post
...there's no other way to get quality alone time, aka "therapy" whilst brewing, that let's me escape from the day-to-day drama and, in the end, produces a product that let's me secretly steal away a little more pure and glorious enjoyment each and every night.

Just a small drunken thought from a grateful home brewer.
Yes, I fully agree with your thoughts. Brewing is "theropy" time. And the product is usually better than what you find in most pubs. What's more it becomes a way of life. Yes, I loxe the hobby too...