Sorry the pictures really suck I will try to get some clearer ones soon. So you can actually see whats going on. Edit: New pictures added
To fix the fridge I got some R134a and a dispenser with a gauge from walmart. The dispenser came with a quick connector with a schrader valve. Then I got a brass fitting that threaded to the connector (think it was a flare fitting but I just took the to the size reference board and tested what size and type of threads fit, I will try to find the box) threaded it to the connector and brazed it to the fill tube, which is usually kinked shut.
I broke the condenser coils in a few spots so I replaced it with some new flexible copper of the same diameter and length. I just cut the tube close to the compressor and the expansion valve (the expansion valve is the cylinder shaped thing with cone ends) and brazed in the new section.
I ran the evaporator coil, inside the new box and screwed it to the side. I might still throw a fan in there, I have to do some more tests after I get it all sealed up. Should hold 2 1/2 barrel kegs or 1 1/2 barrel and 2 cornys.