Sam Adams gets rid of...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malc

Reaction score
...Cranberry Lambic from its winter variety pack :ban:
I was at Sam's club today. This year the sampler includes chocolate bock, but no cranberry lambic. Thanks for listening Jim.

well, i don't blame them. it was FANTASTIC for the first few years that they made it, but then it started tasting like they were penny-pinching the recipe.

too bad.......

how was the chocolate bock? sounds like a tasty idea of a brew to me...

I like it a lot. They released this beer before in larger bottles, like 750mL. It was kind of pricey then. Imo, it is a great addition and appropriate to the sampler.

...Cranberry Lambic from its winter variety pack :ban:
I was at Sam's club today. This year the sampler includes chocolate bock, but no cranberry lambic. Thanks for listening Jim.

Chocolate bock? I remember spending $15 on a 750 of that, is this the same recipe?

I just picked up the sampler last weekend and really enjoyed the Chocolate Bock. Would be happy to see them release it as a 6 pack. Decent chocolate presence. I'd almost like an even stronger chocolate taste, but it's great where it's currently at.

Because of this thread I went and picked it up today. I'm not drinking today and tomorrow though (part of my "detox" regimen...lol), so I won't be trying it until Friday after work.

Back