Just bottled a batch of Mead (it may not technically be considered Mead). It came out pretty good so I figured it was post-worthy.
12 Pounds Clover Honey
4 Gallons water (I used tap)
1 Gallon Blueberry Juice
5 tsp DAP (at the start, one week and two weeks)
Wyeast 4632 Dry Mead
About 5 pounds of Blueberries (I used frozen)
Bring the water to a boil and then let it cool to around 170 F. Stir in honey and keep the temp around 170 F. Add nutrients. After half an hour or so, let it cool (or use a wort chiller if you have one). Pour the water/honey mix into your primary and add the Juice. The juice I used was pasteurized, so it was ok to just pour in.
It took about a month in primary. I added more DAP at one week and two weeks. After racking to secondary I added the blueberries. Just to be on the safe side, I soaked them in a sorbate/sulfite bath for a day before adding them. I was planning to kill the yeast at this point anyway, so I just dumped the whole blueberry sorbate/sulfite mess in together. I left the blueberries in for a couple weeks, and then racked off of them.
I racked it a couple more times over the course of eight months to clear it up. Before bottling I back sweetened with about a half pound of clover honey.
It came out petty good. I probably would have benefited from more blueberries in secondary, because the fruit taste and smell is very subtle.
Here's the final product: