I am not an electrical guy at all. I'm looking for advice, flaws, or any input really. Be rough I want to get it right before I wire it all up. I have some of the parts in the image and am sourcing some of the rest.
First the Parts:
Green lines are ground, Red are hot, black neutral
1. GFCI http://www.amazon.com/TRC-90265-6-01...ref=pd_cp_hi_1
2. PLUG http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-R03-05...202479&sr=8-19
3. Busbar http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product
4. SPST Switch, no link but it is 20A @ 125V
5. Fuse Holder - Planning on .25A Quick Burn for the PID and 20A for the SSR
6. Auber SYL-2362 (those wires should hit pins 1 and 2) http://www.auberins.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=106
7. 40A SSR http://www.auberins.com/index.php?ma...products_id=30
8. 15A Wall Outlet http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-689-E-...7202698&sr=8-1
9. Indicator Lights 125V 1/2W
Now the Questions
-Do you see anything wrong here?
-Can I wire the indicator directly to the toggle
-Do I need any more fuses? (indicator lights?)
-Any special considerations when mounting this in an enclosure?
-Should I ground anything else?
I'm planning to use 12AWG wire
Not sure on the enclosure yet but may be metal, may be plastic.
That is a heat sink under the SSR
This is to run a freezer as a fermentation chamber. I want to just snake the thermocouple into the freezer and plug the freezer into this. The enclosure will be portable.