Well, maybe I was a bit ambitious. This was my very first "non-Mr. Beer" homebrew. I spent a couple weeks reading up on HBT and convinced myself I could do an all-grain as my first real home brew. Boy, am I tired.
I scaled my recipe to 3.5 Gallons, substituted Saaz for Sterling because my local homebrew shop did not have any Sterling (and it was suggested on this thread). I did not really understand how much grain an "all grain" recipe encompassed.
I ended at 1.080 OG, which I'm thrilled with, all things considered. I let my boil go a bit longer because I felt my wort volume was a bit high. I didn't really know if a yeast starter was necessary, but I went ahead and made one anyways. This smelled delicious when I was finished.
I headed a bunch of other's advice and left myself tons of room in my primary because I *expect* a vigorous fermentation. I have about 3.5 gallons with 3 gallons of room. I also put in a blow-off tube, which may have been over-kill.
Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone.