My Dream: Beer and Flowers - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > My Dream: Beer and Flowers

Old 09-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Germelli1
Recipes 

Jul 2010
Blacksburg/Herndon, VA
Liked 36 Times on 36 Posts

So I recently had a stressful time with a flower company not living up to their garunteed time frame for flower delivery for my girlfriend. After they finally arrived, we had a discussion on how girls don't really have an equivalent to sending flowers to guys.

My buddy and I also made a bet on our round of golf involving a beer a hole (9-hole course)

So those experiences spurred this dream:

I started a company that arranged individual bottles and bombers of craft brews and delivered them to guys from their girlfriends (resultant of flower experience). In my dream the company expanded to guys sending guys 6/12-packs of craft beer. (resulting from gambling experience)

Just a random dream I wanted to share!

Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Dublin (No, not that Dublin)
Liked 271 Times on 209 Posts

Do you mean a dream like a personal life goal type of thing or one of those sleepy time stories in your head, because I had my first brewing one last night. I've been planning my first lager. So, in my dream, I was in the middle of the mash only to realize I didn't have a lager yeast. So, I decide to brew it as an ale and brew the same grain bill in a few weeks as a lager. I later found that I did have lager yeast only to realize I never checked my mash temp and I was mashing at 130 degrees.

I woke to my wife shaking me and asking me if I was okay. Apparently, I was sobbing uncontrollably.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 09-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
Germelli1
Recipes 

Jul 2010
Blacksburg/Herndon, VA
Liked 36 Times on 36 Posts

haha that sounds like a nightmare! Mine was not a goal type dream...a sleepy slightly intoxicated dream!