demon possesed ant attack on my toilet - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > demon possesed ant attack on my toilet

Old 09-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
knotquiteawake

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Dallas TX
Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

Its gotta be a monday thing. there I am doing my business this morning when all on the sudden I feel a hot pinching on my hand, I look down and see a giant red ant biting my hand, I brush it off to the ground and it turns around and comes back towards me, so i crush it with my finger... or so I thought, I look down again and its dragging its body towards me.
No other red ants anywhere else in the bathroom, just that one retarded ant who decided to climb onto me and try to f me up.

Old 09-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
Haputanlas

Recipes 

Jan 2010
Austin, TX
Liked 59 Times on 58 Posts

Damn army ant [email protected]@rds. I have fire ants where I live and they are just as persistent (if not more).

Primary: Viking Metal, Berliner Weisse
Kegged: Oaked English Mild, Modus Hoperandi
Bottled: None
Notable Empties: Oaked Black IIPA, BBK I, Red IIPA, Burning Bush, Apophis "The Destroyer", Vanilla Porter
On-Deck: Hobbit Ale, The Titan BW, Ale of Olympus

Old 09-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5012 Times on 3383 Posts

Yeah, but if he gets you, he can take you back to the hill and be proclaimed King of all Ants!

Old 09-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
knotquiteawake

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Dallas TX
Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

I found three of his buddies looking for him later that day, I chemically eradicated them and the hole they were coming from. No ant gets his glory from me! Although had he survived biting me while on the john he would have a good story to tell the other ants at the bar.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 AM   #5
joe1996
Recipes 

Aug 2010
mexico
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

get some borax and mix it with honey or something sweet and put it in small containers, of course tell the kids its poison, but since its a low level poison the ants are going to transport the poison to the other ants and the hive, soon you be out of ants... i did this about 2 months with a huge ant infection