damn hawkeyes rant - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > damn hawkeyes rant

Old 09-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
yummybeer
Recipes 

Oct 2009
, The Hawkeye State
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

anybody watch the arizona/iowa football game last night? damn hawkeyes . yes, i'm a big hawkeye fan, but i will say that with as terrible as iowa's offense and special teams were last night, they didn't deserve to win the game. i can rant on and on about the game, but i won't; just expected my hawkeyes to have played better . seriously, if the hawks play ohio state, michigan, or penn state this year like how they played last night's game, the hawks will be getting their ass plowed.

"My eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck. Oh thank God I'm still a guy."---Brad Paisley