A hole,lost soul, or just an alcoholic? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > A hole,lost soul, or just an alcoholic?

Old 09-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #11
BogusOwnz
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Lake Forest, IL
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Have you tried going an extended period of time not drinking? I'm a single 23 year old kid and know nothing about marriage but maybe talk to your wife?

Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3450 Times on 3275 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysab View Post
...but I can't help it.

I want so bad to wake up and just devote my whole day to my kids and wife and house, but .... I usually have a drink and keep drinking till the booze is all gone or sit around and think of how to get some beer in me to feel better.

I just feel that without drinking, my personality is different and undesirable.

I, an alcoholic?
I have to say Alcoholic. Sorry. But you're making the first step in realizing you have a problem of some sort. Get some help and good luck.

I agree with Bogus as well. Try just going a week without a drink. Tell yourself, I am not going to drink this entire week. If I cannot do it, I know I have a serious problem and need help.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.